Chapter 5: Water Park

"Lets get closer until you cant bear me anymore."

"I see them!!" said Suki as she spotted the boys. Suki had one a two-piece that was yellow with white dots and Kaori had a simple red two piece. you squinted and saw that Suki was right. "Haru! Kaname!" you yelled and they both looked at you three.

Once they got to you guys you smiled. "Lets go! Its time to get wet!!!" you said proudly and you saw Haru blushed. "What is it?" you said and Haru gulped. "Nothing.." he mumbled and you lowly growled.

"You dirty minded child!" you said angrily and Haru frowned. "Whatever!" he said and you laughed for some reason. You didn't even notice Kaname staring at your exposed body intensely, but Haru did and he bonked Kaname harshly on the head.

"Haru!" said Kaori and you saw him smile. But it looked like a forced smile. "Baka!! lets get in the pool!!" he said playfully and Kaname smiled. "Sure!!" he said. People were every where and you expected that.

You guys did everything at the park. You swam, water fights, and even under water contests. It was hot on this day and the hotness and finally gotten to you then you decided to have some ice cream. Luckily you brought your wallet and you got a dollar.

"One ice cream sandwich!" you said to the cashier and he nodded and told you the amount. You paid and he gave you what you wanted. A delicious and refreshing ice cream, sandwich. You sat down at a table and watched the rest of the group play around.

Kaname then got out the pool and sat across from you. "Thanks for inviting me again!" he said and you smiled. "your welcome." you said and he pointed to your sandwich. "can I have a bite?" he asked and you took another look at it.

You we're about to break a piece off but he stopped you. "I'll do it." he said and leaned in to you. You would've thought he was going to kiss you but he took a bite from the sandwich making you blush. Haru saw and grunted and clenched his fists that were invisible since they were under water.

Kaname pulled back and slowly licked some ice cream of his lower lip. "Delicious." he said seductively and you felt your body tingle. "I wasn't able to tell you because everyone was around. But you look real good in that bathing suit." he said and winked at you.

That made you blush more, if that was even possible.

You and Kaname made your way back to the pool and played with them.

'

"I'm so tired!!" you said and yawned as everyone began walking home together. "You got that right." Kaori said and pulled down on her hat. Everyone had gotten dressed in their regular clothes and we were all holding our wet clothes in our bags.

"All of my energy has drained out of me." Kaname said. "Im surprised I can still walk." Haru said sleepily and you yawned again. "Exactly!" said Kaori. After talking a lot we did our usual and parted ways.

As usual I was with Kaname again. "Im glad we got to do this today." you said. "Why do you hang with those guys?" Kaname said and looked at you. The wind hit your hair making some of it get in your face but you were to shocked by his question.

"Why?" you said. "Am I not enough? Why do you need friends when you have me?' He asked. You looked at the ground. "Why do you need friends?" you said to yourself. You clenched your fists and quickly looked up.

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself." you said and then deeply sighed. "

"Friends are the ones who are always there for you, whether the times are good or bad. They never leave your side, even in the worst of circumstance. When you are sitting with a friend, you don't feel the need to say words. They understand you even when your silent. So, I need those guys in my life." you said.

You walked and held Kaname's hand. "I also need you in my life." you said with a smile and he slightly blushed. "{Name}..you're so precious..I just want you to be mine..." he whispered and slid his hand on your cheek. You blushed. "K-Kaname!!" you said and he froze.

Kaname quickly pulled his hand back. "Honestly your just to easy to fool." he said and chuckeld. You held your breath for a quick second just to let everything progress in your head. "Bye!" he said once you both got to your house and walked off.

Kaname's P.O.V.

As I walked down the street I sniffed my hand deeply and satisfyingly sighed. "It smells just like her!!" I said loudly and giggled. "Just wait..{Name}...you'll be mine soon...." I whispered. Her heart, her body, her soul, everything about her will be mine.

Her innocence and everything.

No matter what it takes...