**Chapter 1**

The bell rings loud enough for the whole city to hear, So I speed up my pace to class where all the assholes lie and the hoes try.

"I'm glad you finally decided to make it to class delicia, now do me a favor and sit your late ass down" Mr. kar states with irritated written on his forehead. Oh how he hates this class, but I don't blame him.

I walk to my chair and sit down.

"Licia, party on 1436 CorkRoad" A soft whisper hit my ear, I soon recognize the voice as tink who has been my very best friend since third grade.

I try not to make the whisper obvious so I turn my head a little and reply to her, "Who's is it?"

There is a two minute pause, and I know when she pauses there's a catch to the situation and which I hate!

"Ok, it's lavonte's"

"It's who? No sorry"

Who is lavonte? Someone that I hated all my life, in fact I never believe one can hold such a long grudge towards another person, well until now.

I've always bumped heads with him. I went to school with this nigga for four damn years! And its been nothing but bullying and hell. From first grade to fourth than I moved schools in middle school and repeated the same routine ninth to well, junior thank God I am a senior.

"But" she pout in my ear

"I hate to interrupt y'all conversation..but shut the fuck up! Thanks" Mr.kar walked away

"What a dick, with his slick back jerry curl ass" I laugh at tinks comment and focus my attention to the board.

***

"Come on delicia! Please"

"No! Who knows what the hell will happen? The nigga don't like me, and I don't like him"

"And this been going for how long?" Tink place her fingers on her chin and looks up. "I think you guys might low key like each- here comes banks! How do I look?"

Banks is one of the richest fuckboys in our school, long hair, Grills and a Body on him. But I don't daydream about boys who fuck you over, I could care less.

He walks pass us and sends tink a wink.

"Well, there goes the waterfalls, I'll see you in a minute" She speed walks down the hall to the bathroom.

I swear this girl is so weird at times but I gotta love her.

She whispers from the bathroom after the halls were cleared "come here"

I sigh because I know I'll be late to my seventh period class if I am talking to her, she doesn't know when to shut the hell up.

"Ahem, the party?" She looks in the mirror applying her lip gloss to her lips.

"Uhm, no."

"Lici are you scared?"

"No"

"Than go! Please don't make me go alone" she pouts.

What do you think? should I go?

Tink