Im going to die.

"You're attitude is ridiculous licia, what do I look like allowing you to swear? Especially in front of your soon to be step mom?! You can't be disrespectful to me & you won't. I'll kick your ass next time you do that" my dads voice boomed through my ears.

"Hopefully there will be a. Next time" I parted my lips and mumbles as I folded my arms.

"Excuse me?" He firmly questioned

"Nothing, can you get out?" I sighed

"No but you can apologize "

"No I'm good, what's your reason for this?" I questioned as I stood up and pulled my covers over my pink fluffy pillow.

"For what?"

"For bringing in a stripper? She's not my mom! She won't get respect especially not walking around looking like a first class hoe! Why are you doing this? She can't replace her. " his expression changed quicker than a snap of a finger.

"You got one more time to swear in my damn house! You know I don't tolerate that shit here yo-" he shouted but was cut short by a knock on the wall.

"Is everything okay?" And there she was looking like a forty year old hooker standing in the door frame.

"Mhm" I confirmed.

"We'll talk about this later. " he took a deep breath and walked out next to my so called to be step mom.

I grabbed my pillow and let my anger out on it. Filling it with screams, why do I have to be here? Sometimes I just want to run away from this mess, I hate my mom passed I really miss her at times, I mean who wouldn't ?

After screaming in the pillow I grabbed my phone and texted tink.

I'm so pissed dude. 😒

why? who I got to stab with a stiletto ?- t

My dad brought a woman here and said she was my soon to be step mom

wtf -t

Ikr, but I'm just going to take off walking you mind picking me up?

sure -t

I changed my clothes and went downstairs and tried to avoid eye contact with my dad as I walked through the living room to the kitchen.

"Who's car is outside?" He followed me.

I grabbed some orange juice and poured it in the cup. I don't know I just texted tink she wouldn't be here this quick. I replied with a shrug.

He walked out and went back to the living room, I made my way towards the window to see lavontè'S car if I'm not mistaken.

What does he want?

I sighed and told my dad I was gonna check the car and went outside peeping through the cars window to see him sleep.

"Excuse me" I knocked on the window as I cuffed one of my hands on the top of my eyebrows.

He rolled his window down. Allowing smoke to escape the car.

"Yuh?" His questioned with his eyes just barely opened.

"You're at my house, and is that weed I smell?"

"Why?" He laughed.

"Because! It's my house and my dads here. " I pouted.

He rolled the window back up. I knocked again

"What girl?" He slowly rolled it back down

"Leave that's what" and with that he flipped me the bird just before tink pulled up.

"Ooh I see you miss Johnson. " she flashes me a smirk.

"You don't see shit. " i replied with a roll of my eyes and got in the car. She blasted the music and waited on lavontè to move his car but he stayed in the same spot.

***************

It's a quarter after 3 and we're still sitting here because he's being stubborn. Tink. Blows her horn and he finally comes to his senses and pulls out.

"What was he even doing there?" Tink questioned me as she turned the radio down.

"Smoking being a jack ass, when I told him to leave earlier and sat there until everyone was gone and kept honking the horn. "

"That's cute." She giggled.

"I think the fuck not, he's ignorant and annoying & on top of that disrespectful. And where are we going?"

"Just riding around for a few hours to get your mind off what happened. "

"Mmm okay" I sighed.

"What you want lavontè here?"

"No I ac-"

She turned on the stop light and sped down the street driving 130 mph for a good 10 minutes, I grasped the door handle and held it for dear life as she turned recklessly.

I'm going to die

"Let me tell you about banks,"she rambled on until I cut her off by cutting the music up, she slapped my hand and swore at me for touching her radio, just then I forgot to tell my dad where I was going but I just brushed it off.

I'll tell him when I get back.