Let me know if you get lonely in here.

he quickly ran to his room. I shrugged my shoulders and went ahead to the kitchen. My eyes searched for food until I spotted a small white fridge, I walked to it and opened it, it was filled with protein bars, protein drinks and Gatorade.

I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed a chocolate protein bar opening it and taking a bite.

It was dark chocolate

"Ew!" I spat, "you've got to be kidding me. How could he eat this"

I closed the fridge and walked out the kitchen, my phone rang. It read "pops 😘"

"Hello" I answered.

"Where the fuck are you delicia!" He screamed through the phone.

"Why should you care?" I screamed "you wanted me out, so I'm out"

"You got five fucking minutes to get her-" I hung up on him.

"You good?" Lavontè asked me as I walked out the kitchen, I looked up and nodded. "Who was that"

"My cousin " I plainly stated. "The real question is are you okay?" I giggles at my shady humor.

"Uh, duh" he snapped his fingers in a waving motion trying to hide the fact that I saw his weeny rise.

I snickered to myself as I walk towards the marbled sink intending to clean up the chocolate on the floor.

"You know what's up with our bestfriends right?" He questioned me as a chuckle rised in his throat.

I turned in confusion, "what?"

What does he mean by our Bestfriends

My only Bestfriend was tink and his was bank- OHH

STUPID!

I began scrubbing the chocolate off the floor and looked up at him as i attempt to talk but wind out stuttering "n-never mind, I knew what you were talking about" an unconfident smile appeared my face.

"Well, they planning a baby" he plainly stated.

A WHAT?!

Tink is too young for that responsibility, "no they aren't!" I exclaim, as I walk to the sink and wash the rag out.

"Yuh" he answered

I slammed my palm on my forehead, I didn't think she was serious, but it's her life so I can't demand it.

************

"So where's the room I can sleep in?" I stood up from the couch and unplugged my phone, from the table next to me that had an extension cord at the bottom.

"My room, its right by the bathroom. " he directed me, I nod and walk down the hall and into his bedroom opening the door, his room had this strong cologne scent, and was surprisingly tidy.

I looked around in awe until I realized I left my suit cases.

"You forgot these" a known voice snuck up behind me and rolled my suit cases in front of me. I turn around and thank him. "Them shorts are cute, you know that right?"

The end of my lips began to curl upwards, "thanks" for some odd reason at this moment he made me shy.

I grab the rubber charcoal handle on my suit case and pull them back so I can roll them, as I pulled back I bumped into lavontè and his hand was resting on my butt, a smirk lye on his face.

"Let me know if you get lonely in here" he chuckled in my ear before leaving. I push my suitcase to his bed and sit it next to the wooden table, before falling back on the bed.