**Chapter 3**

"Don't worry girl, you'll be fine" tink screams over the music as we sit outside of lavonte's home. It isn't big but it's not small either.

My heart raced as we exit the car and I can only think of what I am about to walk into.

Tink walks beside me and grabs my hand to speed up my pace, we walk inside his house and tink is greeted by many guys.

Kodak is booming all through out the house, I carefully step over some light skin girl passed out on the floor.

"Stop being so nervous and loosen up" tink giggles.

We walk past a guy with long curly hair that's surrounded by two desperate looking females

"Banks!" Tink screams and with the wind she's gone, leaving me by myself at lavonte's party.

Lavonte's fucking party.

Alright lici, he's no where in sight just loosen up.

I listen to my head and walk to the kitchen getting a red cup and pouring some vodka in it

I sigh and take four big sips leaving my cup half full

Shit.

The taste is so strong, and I feel a little dizzy, I think it is hitting.

I walk in the living room to see tink all under banks.

I get a little light head but continue to walk. Am I loose enough?!

I'm loosening up right? Right!?

I start to lose my balance and began to stagger back into the kitchen. I think..

I pick my red cup up and finish it. My stomach is burning but I don't care. Hell I don't care about shit.

"Why the fuck this stupid ass bitch bring me in hurr, I don't give a fuck about yur damn noodle head boyfrann" I slur and walk around looking for the bathroom.

When I made it I knock on the door and watches it open.

Lavonte was standing in the middle of the door.

Shit.

"Why you here?" He asks.

"WhY you HeRe, shut the fuck up!" I push pass him and walk in the bathroom.

"Did I really just say that? Hell yeah I did. Bitch I'm delicia I'm a bad bitchh" I sing to myself on the toilet

***

I stagger in the kitchen once again and pour some more liqour in my cup.

"Am I loose? Huh?" I scream before chugging my drink and looking across the room.

A crew of three comes walking downstairs "Ain't that, that one girl lavonte"

"Yeah, I don't know why she here" he replied and they all laughed.

What the fuck is funny! You mop head ass bitch. They walked off. To be honest I can't tell if I said that or if I am thinking it. But I do know one thing, I'm ready to go home.