What a day.

I pulled away and stared at him for a minute, I was lost and oso confused, but then I snapped into reality and just realized I just fucking kissed lavontè.

I lifted my arms and pushed him away from.

"Nope, you gotta go" I stated while I placed my fingers on the bridge of my nose and shook my head in disbelief.

He nodded and left out my room, I followed up after him to make sure he was going to leave and I locked the door behind him.

I sighed and walked back to my room and sat on my be looking at down at my legs.

"What the hell just happened?!" I shook my head to believe it was just my imagination, "did he just- and did I ? UGH" I rested my head in my hands. So tink was right...I don't understand.

I got up and looked at the floor and saw that he left his computer and phone, I left where it was at and walked to the bathroom "I need another shower"

I ran the water, and stripped out of my clothes and entered it. I allowed the hot water & soap to wash all the thoughts out of my head. You probably haven't noticed, but when my shower is like my diary. It listens to my inner issues & doesn't judge me instead it sends the liquid to run down my body & and wash the grim of the day.

When I got out, I put on my pjs and sat across from the computer and started on the presentation, instead I used my phone to take pictures and described it.

You make me wanna, kiss all up on ya.
Run up on your private island
somewhere where the sun is shining... Now

"Whaat tink " I sighed.

"Um, what are you doing?"

"Nothing this presentation, why ?" I tilted my head to support the phone and continued to type

"Lavontè there"

And boom there it goes, my heart dropped, and I spaced out.

"Hello? Helloooo? Earth to liciaa"

I shook it off, "uh no, "

"Well I'm going to tell you about banks. GIRRL he was talking about getting in a relationship with me & said that we were going to have 3 kids and he was going to marry me and blah blah blah blah blah" I tuned her out and kept thinking about what happened.

"Okay, yeah, well I'm tired I think it's time for me to go to sleep" I falsely yawned

"But wait! You're missing the good part, he was like I can be his foreve-"

"Okay tink! I get the idea, I'm going to sleep now."

"But I-" she went on but I cut her off by hanging up.

I got up and laid in my bed, soon into a deep sleep.

********************************************
Short shit 😂 but yeah 2 chapters In one day 🤗 I need a pat onna back. *pats myself on the back* but yeah I'll be updating tomorrow 😗

Comment, vote , & leave feedback. 💙💛💚