Trapped

"There goes boardon street" tink yelled over the music, u lifted my head up to see it and there was this huge White House with a clean cut grass and a water fall.

"It's big as fuck yo" I smiled

"That's not it" she laughed.

"I don't care, it's super big "

"Of course girl " she turned up the music that was now playing chill bill by rob stone.

I sat my head back and closed my eyes.

"We're here" tink pulled up into the driveway of this big off white 5 story house and it had a whole bunch of Windows

"Wait who's house is this? " I picked up my head.

"Well it's banks mom house but she's out of town for some days "

This boy is rich as fuck

"Well-"

"Well nothing he said his mom will be giving it to him when he turn 18, and I'm going to be his wife, and we'll have 5 kids, and we're going to fuck every-" she daydreamed.

"Okay! Tmi, I don't care , let's just go in" I stopped her as I took a look out the window to see a whole bunch of people in white, dressed like celebrities.

"Whatever lets go in. " she rolled her eyes.

She got out the car and I opened my door and made sure my phone was in my pocket as I dusted my clothes off before I shut the door.

We both walked towards the gate.

"Um hold on" the security stopped us "what's your names"

"tink and licia"

"I see tink but I don't see a licia" he flipped his papers and looked me up and down

"Welp I guess it's time for me to go back to the car " I sighed.

"No! She's with me, do you know who my dad is ?" She looked up to the security

"come on tink" I said.

"No. You must not " she kept rambling.

"Well I'm going to go. "

"Wait!" I heard an unfamiliar voice yell. I turned around to see banks and behind him was lavontè.

Oh shit.

"She's with us " banks said to the security guard.

"But you said if they aren't on the list then they" the security guard stuttered.

"I don't care she's with me "

The security guard shrugged his arms and put his papers back down.

I walked up behind tink as we entered. She walked next to banks and I was walking on the end, trying to separate myself from lavontè as much as possible.

We walked into the house and when I say it was like something Ive never seen, I mean it.

"Explore, and you, I want you to come with me" banks directed to tink.

she nodded her head and walked with banks.

"Oh lavontè I know you don't like her but show her around just Incase she needs to use the restroom. " banks said.

"Uh no I'm good " I said.

"No, you'll wind out some where you don't want to be " he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and watched as lavontè walked up behind me.