Surprise!!

"Do you really think im serious? I don't even like you" he laughed.

Everyone left from my locker and giggled

The fuck?

I looked at him for a minute and shrugged my shoulders and walked off.

As i left i could hear him yelling my name, but I continued walking off.. Its not that i like him or anything

._.

I just dont understand why he would embarrass me like that..

"Licia!" i stopped and turned to see tink motioning for me to come near her, i rolled my eyes and walked over to her.

She gave me an awkward look before stating, "you know he was playing right? "

"Yes tink, i know" i pushed my hip out to the side.

"No, no no, i was talking about the not liking part" she giggled, "even a blind person can see that"

"Tink.. i don't like him, he doesn't like me. Do you know who he is?"

banks walked pass with his crew of boys, tink turned her head and licked her lips. I slapped her arm to grab her attention.

"Oh uh sorry, what were you saying? "

I rolled my eyes "Do you know who he us?"

"Yes! And i know who you are too, why wont you just admit it?" she asked before the bell rang.

"Admit what?! I dont like him!"
I semi yelled.

I suddenly felt a hand on my butt and turned around to see no one behind me, just a crowd of teens walking and gossiping.

A smile grew on her face "mhmm, well im going to follow my man, good luck with yours" she winked and walked the opposite direction..

Now who the fuck touched me?

____________________________________

I walked out sIde to see lavonte leaning against his car swirling the keys on his finger..."ready?"

I shrugged and got in the car as we left the schools premise...during the car ride he looked over at me and started smiling, i felt a wieed tingle in my stomach

"What?" i questioned

"So you were yelling about me, wernt you? " he smirked

"No."

"Oh please, youre terrible at lying, anyway you staying at my house again?"

Damn i forgot about my dad

"Nah drop me off at my house"

"I got you" he turned his head and turned up the radio.

____________________________________

we arrived to my house and i got out..

"Thanks" i said as he drove off

I inhaled deeply before my knucles hit the door 3 times.

The door knob shook and turned as my dads girlfriend showed up at the door.

This bitch

"Delicia!" she shouted, i rolled my eyes and pushed her to the side as i walked in the house.

"Yeah, i did that, hold on" i saw my dad pacing the living room. I made eye contact with him

"Ill call you back" he hung up and ran to me "Licia, are you okay? Im sorry? Where were you?"

"I'm fine dad just know that.. I came to check up on things" i looked around "but i see you still have white trash here"

"Uh? How dare you" she stood up and walked out.

I giggled

"Watch your mouth, but the shelter people called & i had to get my lawyer... Thats who was on the phone"

" are you okay? Will they lock you up?" i questioned holding back tears

He sighed "I don't know, nor do i care anymore.. As long as you are alright. "

"Im fine dad."

Finally I am cool with my dad, deep down i missed him

"Well i need to tell you something else licia" he sighed

"Well can it wait i need to go to my room, i miss it"

"Uh licia i dont know how you'll take this though" he sighed deeply

"Just tell me in my room." i got up and walked upstairs.

I saw my bedroom door shut so i opened it.

What the fuck!!

I looked around and my bedroom was filled with pink shit! My bed was replaced with a cradle, my alarm was replaced with a baby monitor. I screamed in anger.

I turned to see my dad and white trash standing in front of me

"This is what i was going to tell you, we're having a baby" he smiled as the bitch hugged his torso with a big grin.

******************************
So how ya feelin about this ? 😂😛