Got me fucked up

"Hell no!" I shouted in disbelief, I love how they think they can just have a baby and replace my room with it. "How the fuck are you going to replace my mother and then take over my motherfucking room?" I continued to scream as my dad quickly got angry at my language. "I don't give a fuck how you feel about me talking, you're on some bullshit and you know it! Oh i'm not supposed to swear in your house, blah blah blah, you and this crack headed ass britney spears got me fucked all the way up!"

I could see the fire in my fathers eyes, but this is the last draw! And i put that on my mom, i watched as caren held on to his chest trying not to release him at me.

His eyes began to water and his fist balled up tightly, he began taking big puffs. But I do not give a fuck.

"I've always been your princess, what the fuck do you have to say to yourself sean?" I shouted. And yes i did call him by his first name.

"Grrrrrr!" he grunted as i saw caren struggling to push him back but he was to strong.

I sat on the floor, "Hmmm" I smiled looking around the room. I soon started to giggle at his anger which caused it to be even worse. But what is he going to do? Beat on me so i can go to school and he get his ass locked up.

I chuckled at my thoughts.

"Babe, don't do this" caren pushed hard against his torso "think of the consequences "

"I don't, I don't" he mumbled in anger.

"You don't what? Care? Ha! You never did sean" i sat indian style as i watch his eyes water even more.

"You know, I wonder what you would do if your little slut died." i snickered.

Okay okay, I know what you're thinking, i must be psycho, but this only happens when i get a feeling of betrayal. Everyone does that right? Right? ._.

His veins popped out as he back handed caren so she hit the wall. Soon charging towards me and slapping me across my face.

Dahail

This nigga just used the power of jesus within to slap the shit out of me. Motherfucker acting like cesear or some shit.

I looked up at him as a tear slid down my face.

"Bet." I put my hand on my right cheek and smiled at him. I could tell he wanted to kill me.

"Let's see who was lying when the school calls seany" I winked.
I was tempted to getting up and punching the shit out of him but this nigga super saiyan or some shit. Although i said i'm scared when he mad, he's also vulnerable.

In the corner of my eye i saw caren sit up and slowly tip back over. This nigga slap the shit out of her.

He continued staring at me. "Go check and see if your slut over there is dead. " his nose flared.

Goddamn pretty soon i'm going to start roasting. Might get my ass beat but i'm still going to keep talking.

He walked over to her and picked her up.

"No,no get off me! You guys are crazy!" she shouted in the corner yanking out of his grip.

"Well leave bitch! You're the reason for this!" I got up and lifted the craddle up sending it towards her but accidentally hit my dad knocking him unconscious.

I want to see about him but i don't.

Caren looked over at me and screamed.

"Shut the fuck up" i rolled my eyes grabbing my phone calling tink.

Please answer

"Hey"

"Tink I need a ride asa-"

"Just playing, you reached tink i'm most likely laid up with my husband right now so leave a message"

Bitch.

I tried calling again but got no answer.

I know I'm going to regret this but i need to leave so i took a deep breath and called lavonté.

"Whats up baby?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't call me that, but you mind giving me a ride?"

"Sure but you gotta ride me all night" he laughed in the phone.

"Dude now isn't the time just pick me up, I will give details later"

Shit.