nice.

We arrived to her house. "You need to put on some perfume and glasses so your parents won't see you" she sighed as she pulled the key out of the ignition.

"Mhm" I giggled, my vision was half way covered from the lids of my eyes.

We snuck in her house trying to not make any sound. We both walked in her room and I sat on her bed as I watched her take her make up off.

"Take your make up off, here you go use this" she gave me a make up remover tissue. I grabbed it and placed it on my face rubbing my eyebrows, eyelids and lipstick off my face.

I wasn't even worried about any of this, I actually feel really good and I'm high shit, it doesn't get any better than this, on the other hand, tink had pissed written all over her face. But I shrugged it off, I don't care.

"Come on, let's go" she grabbed her keys off of her drawer and twirled them on her fingers, we walked out and went to her car getting in.

The ride was silent, mostly because my mind was completely somewhere else. Actually I've never seen tink this mad through all of the years I've been friends with her, she's usually positive twenty four seven.

We pulled up to my house and she looked at me "oh lord" she smacked her face with the palm of her hand, "please just go to sleep" she pleaded.

I nodded cutting her off by opening the door getting out.

The doorknob squeaked as I turned it slowly, I crept in heading straight upstairs and entered my room without hesitation.

-------------------------------------------------------

"What in the hell Is wrong with you delicia!" My dad screamed and at me as I ate my cereal.

"What are you talking about?" I played stupid not looking at him. I had a hangover and If I say something wrong it'll get worse.

"Don't play, why'd I get a damn phone call from the school" he screamed balling his fist.

"I don't know, why did you?" I rolled my eyes as I stuck the spoon full of cherios in my mouth.

He slammed his hand on the table causing me to drop my spoon and jump "Why the fuck did you lie on me? When have I ever tried to set you on fire or beat on you? If anything I treated you with respect and you lie on me"

I rolled my eyes, if only he knew about the reason, oh wait he do! He was the one being a jack ass about some thot hoe, probably don't even know her damn age.

"I know you heard me delicia!"he screamed louder.

"Yeah, I did. But chose not to answer" I said firmly trying not to make him more mad.

"Honey it's okay," caren said patting his back, he ignored her and gave me a death stare. As if he really want to depart my limbs from my body.

"I'm so tired of you and this shit!" He put both of his hand on the top of his head and started breathing heavy.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued eating my cereal, suddenly my bowl was flipped over and the food was all over my clothes and the floor.

I got up and left the kitchen stomping upstairs and entering my room instantly pulling every
Drawer out and opening my closets getting every pieces of clothes and stuff them in my suit case

I got on the phone and called tink, but got no pick up.

"She's gonna cause me to lose everything I fucking have!" My fathers voice boomed up stairs to my room. "You don't know what the fuck that feels like because you live big" he continued to yell. Only making me more nervous than what I am because of the damage that can be done by him. "I can't afford to lose my house! She's just like her damn mother a liar and hard headed!" I heard glass shattering and big thumps, I was tempted to look downstairs but then again I don't.