Lowkey

After a good thirty minutes the elevator started up and took us back to the first floor, I opened my eyes and stood up dusting myself.

"About time" I said as I watched the doors open and there stood tink and banks, but tink's hair was messed up and banks just looked normal.

"Did yall?" I asked noticing her eyes were red.

She started laughing.

this bitch is high.

"Bro I can't believe you left me with her like never again " I heard lavontè say as he pushed past me.

I played it off. "Shut yo bitch ass up. "

Tink looked over at me and started laughing, "that's yo bae stop playing."

"Nah. " lavontè answered for me.

I have to say, he is good at hiding feelings.

I walked out the elevator and we walked all walked in a horizontal line but this time lavontè was beside me.

"Y'all hungry?" Banks started laughing as we pushed through people.

"yeah" I said, I felt a hand grab my butt so I turned around and didn't see anyone behind me I looked next to me to see lavontè with a smirk on his face.

"Well you got the fridge to yourself" banks said, tink busted out laughing.

"Alright" I said as we walked into the huge kitchen. All I saw was people running around in chef hats.

"Chicken Parmesan?" One came up to me with a plate in his hand.

"No thanks" I smiled at the chef, he walked off, I made it to the fridge and went to open it but it didn't open.

"I think your fridge is broke" I said while looking over to banks.

"No you're broke. " lavontè laughed. I just ignored him.

"You have to press the silver button on the handle" banks stated.

I nodded and pressed the button and the door automatically opened and the trays slid out. There was hella food on it, and the plates were full. I grabbed one and the plate had tilapia and asparagus with margarita sauce, And I grabbed a water.

Lavontè went in the fridge after me and grabbed a water and turning my way twisting the bottle until the cap flew off and the water sprayed all over my chest, I looked down and my shirt was completely see through, when I looked back up the fridge was shut and lavontè was gone along with tink and banks.

I put my plate down and ran in the bathroom trying to dry off my shirt but there was no luck.

I put my thumb and index finger in the bridge of my nose.

"You ready ?" Tink yelled from the living room, I look up at the bathroom clock to see it was 11:58 pm.

"Just a minute !" I yelled as I kept trying to dry myself off.

I walked out with a towel hanging out of my shirt like a bib. I didn't care what these people were going to say about it. I met up with tink, and she got off banks lap and kissed him "I'll call you later. "

Call?!?

I just thought about it, I'm missing my phone, my dad is going to need to contact me. And the project is on there! But I don't know where it's at.

"Come on!" Tink yelled. I walked off and looked around for the door, and took a glance at a waving lavontè I flipped him off and we walked out the door.

We made it to the car.

"Girll" tink looked over at me before backing out.

"What"

"Why did banks try to fuck me on spot"

I furrowed my eyebrows "it look like you already did"

"Oh we did, but as soon as we split up he was like you dead ass going to have my baby, I looked at him like booooy I'm too young and he was like so? That mean you'll be a sexy mom when they grow a little older. Like no! So he took me to the room or whatever and got his cond-"

"Ok ok, I don't care about that part. " I laughed, "but I lost my phone"

"You'll find it eventually but I heard you and lavontè got stuck in the elevator " she gave me a smirk.

"What about it? Nothing happened. "

"You're lying! Ain't nobody gone be stuck in the elevator for thirty minutes and not do anything !"

"Well I must be nobody" I lied.

"Why won't you admit that you like him?!" She sped up.

"Because I don't!"

"Mhm, I'll find out. " she laughed.

I closed my eyes and layed my head back, "you won't find out anything, I told you I don't like him"

"Mhm, say no more. " she giggled. "But my head is hurting man"

"I wonder why" I sarcastically stated.

"Gorl, it was that loud, man he tried to really fuck the kid up. "

We both shared a laugh and I soon drifted off into a light sleep.

********************************************TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY 😨🎉 that's a celebration , but do me a favor and go Check out simply_dede story "young wild and free " it's litty, but tink nasty ass 🗿 aye though vote and comment 😘