Im going to die pt 2

I walked in the quiet living room trying not to make it noticeable. It was now 2:34 am and I was hoping that my dad would be sleep, I slowly shut the door and entered the living room to see no one In sight.

Thank god.

The stairs squeaked as I made my way upstairs.

"Calm, I'm sure she's fine hunny " I heard an familiar female voice travel down the hall, I hesitantly took another step and walked to my bedroom and got under the covers. The sound of heavy feet hit the floor when I looked up to see my dad.

"Where were you ?" He anticipated

"With a friend dad" I sighed and turned over. "It's not like it was a boy or anything "

"So I are we having parties when I'm not home?" He said with a firm voice.

"Why would I have a party dad?" I turned gave him and sat up in the bed.

"You sure?"

"Positive "

"Then what's this?" His asked as he slipped his hand in his pocket and pulled a roach out of it.

Lavontè!!!!!!

"What's that?" I asked trying to cover up the fact that I knew.

"A roach, don't play stupid, and what about the three beer cans In the trash can. Licia you're really starting to disappoint me. " he crushed the roach as he balled up his fist.

Oh boy.

"I feel like you've been sneaking around. Is it with that boy? Because before your mom died you didn't act like this at all what so ever. "

"No! No! What boy? My partner? I don't even like him. Don't assume anything you don't know about, and that roach? I don't know and the beer cans ask your slut of a girlfriend. I care about my future!" I shouted. He really just made me mad and the worst thing about it is I can't disrespect him because he's my father, but how do you expect me to act when you bring a replacement for my mom in.

"For the last fucking time stop talking to me like you don't have any sense before I slap the hell out of you!" The tension escalated between us quickly. "Better yet, before I put my hands on you I'll kick you out. I refuse to allow you to disrespect me in any type of way. "

I remind myself that if I say something I might be laying in a casket.

"Mhm ok" I rolled my eyes.

Damn it

"You know what, you're done. " his veins appeared more visibly as he raised his voice.
*******************************************
This mad short I apologize but what do you thinks going to happen? Give me fb btw & fmoi litpesos if you have any questions.