uh oh

A migraine slipped up and interrupted my dream allowing me to wake up.

I sat up and realized i was in the bed naked from my head to my toes.

The fuck?

I then looked around the bedroom that i was in and realized it was lavontès

Oh hell no, did we? No get it right licia..

I jumped up as quick as i can and walked to my suitcase putting on some vs purple underwear and a long stripe dress soon walking out with my hand on my head.

Lavonte was leaning against the fridge eating a protein bar not bothering to look at me.

I simply walked passed him with a look of disgust. Getting pulled back by my arm and pushed against his chest as his hand slid down to my butt.

He tightly grasped it and leaned towards my ear, "don't say shit"

"I won't but, how? And why?" i sighed.

"We won't speak of this, but we were both high dumbass" he let go and continued eating his protein bar

"You're right, nevermind. But i'm going to take a bath my body hurts." i frowned

"Hmm i wonder why" he looked up at the ceiling.

"Ew"

I'm sorry, but the thought of that just makes me gag, why would i do that bullshit. I don't fuck with him like that. Ugh.

I walked to the bathroom and ran steaming hot water before getting in.

After my shower i went to the room and pulled some torn jeans, a black jordan hoodie and my Black jordan 11's

I walked back out and called tink.

"Hello?"

"Hey hoe, can you pick me up?"

"Sure where you at?" i muted the phone and asked lavonte wheres the closest gas station and he told me.

"Im at lofers gas station" i unmuted her and spoke in the phone.

"Well be ready"

I grabbed my backpack and began walking to the station.

I soon saw tink pulling up so i picked up my pace.

"Hey licia!" she smiled.

I opened the passenger door and sat in it. "The drama i have to tell you!" I over exaggerated.

She pulled off and turned her head, "let me in"

"So" the whole ride we were discussing the bull shit.

"Where are we going?"

"Over to my house"

We rode until we went to her house.

"You can shower if you want" she said as we walked to her house. We walked upstairs but her parents were sleep

"No thanks i already got in"

She turned around and furrowed her eyebrows "where?" she then put her fingers on her chin. "You didn't? I knew it! Oh my gosh, the school rides! Yes"

I rolled my eyes, "thanks for letting me answer, no i stayed at a hotel for the night"

"I don't believe you "

"Well believe it" i rolled my eyes and sat on her bed.

She went to the bathroom and did her hair and make up.

She came out with voluminously curls and a full face of make up with what looked like nude matt lipstick.

"How do i look?" she smiled and swang her hair side to side.

"Uh, cute i guess"

She giggled and walked to her closet and got her all black mk purse.

We walked out and we got in her car. She sat in the drivers seat texting on her phone. "Oh my god!"

I jumped at the sound of her sqeaky scream.
"What?"

"Somebody just robbed banks!"

"Okay? The nigga rich he can get more stuff."

She looked at me for and rolled her eyes returning her attention to her phone "anyways, they threatened to kill him if i don't leave him alone! " she cried.

"How do they know you fw him?"
"They have his phone licia!"she cried but then her phone buzzed again, following that was a horrible shriek.

"Damn it tink!"

"Look they sent me pic!"

I looked down at her phone amd could not believe what i saw. Banks face was coveres with blood and there was a gun at the corner of the phone aimed to his temple. He sat in a wooden chair with nothing but boxers on. god damn, that body. "Oh my gosh,"

"Thats my baby! And i'm not going to stop talking to him the fuck?" she looked over at me with a smirk.

Uh oh