Uninvited guest pt. 2

"I think I shouldn't. " he said while a smirk slowly crept his face. I lift my leg up and kicked him between his legs causing him to loosen his grip on my neck. I placed my hand on the front of my neck which had a slight burning sensation, as I caught my breath.
"Leave. " I yelled.

"Bi- no. You know what I'm staying here, and I dare you to say something." he said as he regained his composure.
I simply rolled my eyes and went upstairs to my room. "I don't even care anymore" I mumbled as I layed down in my bed. And drifted into a calm slumber.

*******************************************

I felt a tight grip on my ankle as I opened my eyes to see lavontè on the end of my bed pulling me off. "Let go" I wiggled trying to get out of his grip.

I soon hit the floor and watched him laugh. I look over at my phone and saw that it was only 2 am. "Why aren't you gone? " I got up and crossed my arms.

"Because this my house" he stood up and walked Out. I stood up and rolled my eyes closing and locking it.

I heard Music started playing 15 minute later but I took my headphones out my drawer and put them in my ear trying to ignore it.

Tink-hey are you good?

Me- yeah. That MF stole my phone.

Tink - aw. Well I'm down stairs.

Me- it's damn near 3 why would you be at my house ?

Tink- just come downstairs girl.

I sighing and exited my room and walked downstairs to a foggy living room full of guys that looked like lavontès friends. I pulled my head phones out.

"What is this? Get out!" I yelled as I waved the smoke away from my face. But everyone ignored me.

I walked up to the tv and took the remote from one of his friends. "Out!"

"Aye man your hoe bitching" one of his friends yelled.
Hoe?! "That's it! Everyone out. " I shouted as I walked around the table and threw beer cans away and put blunts out.

"Bro fuck this, I'll be at my crib. " one of his friends shouted as he slammed the door. I walked in the kitchen to see tink sitting in banks lap. I crossed my arms and stared at her.

"Um, surprise!" She shouted as banks chuckled.

"Surprise my ass! Get out before my dad come home. "

"Aw man, but licia"

"But nothing you and ya little crew need to leave right now" I rolled my eyes and pointed to the door.

"Why you so uptight licia?" A familiar whisper rang in my ear. I slowly turned my head to see lavontè

My phone rang, I grabbed it and went outside. "Hey honey, I'll be there in about five hours. "

"Alright" I said in a raspy voice.

"Oh yeah it is early, why do I hear a lot of talking in the background?"

"It's a movie dad. "

"Oh, haha well get some sleep, I have a surprise for you when I get back. "

"Okay"

I walked back to the door to see everyone was gone except for lavontè.

"I be damned. Leave " I shouted as I pointed to the door. "And I mean now!" He shrugged and walked out. I could tell he was high. When he arrived to his car I locked the doors and turned off the tv. But he kept honking his horn laughing.

I walked to my window and flipped him off before cleaning up.

----------------------------------------------

Tbh I haven't updated in a grip. But here it's short I know, make sure you vote and sorry for the wait I'll make it up to you guys, more drama coming soon. 🌚