White party.

I'm going to go ahead and update again.

********************************************

I woke up and a smile spreaded across my face, I wonder why.. I had gotten a missed call from my dad too. I went ahead and leaned to my side to grab my phone and call him back.

"hey sweetie, how's things going" I could here things in the background.

"Oh um, Everything is fine dad, where Are you at?"

"Right now I'm on my way to the airport, I forgot to tell you that you'll have to walk to school. "

"Obviously, I already knew that" we both shared a laugh.

"Well I'm almost there so I'll call you when I reach my destination"

"Alright dad"

"Oh and no boys, and no parties" he spoke into the phone.

"Oh no trust me no boys and nooo parties "

"Alright I'll call you later. "

And with that I hung up and went to my closet to fine something to wear. I picked out some black joggers , and a white Ralph Lauren crop top, I actually want to go and hang out with tink today.

I stripped, entered the shower and did my hygiene stuff.

30 minute and I hopped out and put on my clothes, grabbed my house key and got ready to go.

My phone rang.

"hello?"

"um, liciaa I got a question for you"

And there it goes, I stopped in my tracks and took a deep gulp, "what. uh what is it?"

"Why in the blue fucks did you hang up on me ?!" She shouted in my ear

"I was sleeeeeppyyy"

"Whatever I'm coming to get you, we'Re going to a party tonight too"

I face palmed and sighed "I don't know about that, you remember what happened. "

"It's not even heeree, it's banks party and its an all white party too. "

"Where's it at tink?"

"It's all the way in Atlanta, so we need to hurry, it starts at 8 pm"

"Ok ok, when are you coming?" I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed as I promised myself I won't let this be a fuck up.

I hate to say it, but as much as tink look all sweet and innocent, she's damn near a hood rat, she fucks with straight thug niggas like I don't understand it.

"I'm on my way right not licia "

"Oh alright" I hung up and rushed into my clothes and sprayed my perfume and things on soon grabbing my phone, a few minutes after that she texted me.

"I'm outside"

I jogged down the stairs and went to the door to see her in the car making a come here motion with her hand.

I got in the car,

She layed her forehead on the wheel and shook it side to side.

"What?" I questioned while looking at her.

"What do you mean what! Like look at what you're wearing" she lifted her head up and observed me. "We're going shopping noww!" She turned her head back at the wheel and pulled out of the drive way and drove to the mall.

"All white" she said as she parked and we both got out, we entered and looked around for and outfit.

15 minutes later we came out with bags in each hand and made to her car.

"Alright we can go to my house and change", I nodded.

"What time is it?" I asked.

She looked at me "time for us to get ready" she laughed, I rolled my eyes.

We made it to her huge house, it looked about 3 stories and it was all white and there was a big dog on the side with a leash that read "CHOP"

I jumped back, I'm not a complete fan of animals at all.

" it's cool he's only mean" she laughed before whistling at the dog.

I frightenly walked back and waited for her.

"Did you eat chop?" She rubbed her hand back and forth on his head.

He barked and sat there and waited for her to finish.

"Come on girl." She giggled, I shrugged my shoulders and followed behind her.

We entered and I opened my mouth in aw.

"Come on, do you already have your shower?"

"Yeah"

"Good so just get dressed"

I nodded and we both changed in out all white and headed back out the door and into her car.

She sat down and stuck the key in the ignition and was preparing to leave but was interrupted by her phone.

"Hello?" She rolled her eyes. "Yeah she's right beside me why?" , "oh ..licia " she looked over at me.

"Huh"

"I got a question"

Uh oh...

"What's up?"

"Did you -"

I cut her off "who's that"

"Oh it's lavontè "

I gulped hella hard.

"Anyways he wanted to know if you got done with the project"

I exhaled in relief "yeah"

She repeated me into the phone and started the car up and left.

********************************************

Sorry for the half chapters but I have free time rn soo 🤗