Male Belle X reader

Belle->Ben

I sigh as I watched everyone having fun. I sigh as I watch the princess and Ben dance, laughing. I danced with my partner, being carful of my dress. Like my sister I was turned into a beast. But I hid in the south wing, away from everyone. Ben had only recently found out about me. The past 2 weeks had been filled with balls and parties. I clapped with the others as the song finished. Amanda smiled and looked towards the crowed.

"I would like everyone's attention. I would like to say that me and Ben will bot be marrying. As he is traveling. My sister (Y/n) has decided to accompany him." I smiled. Others clapped and I curtsied, while Ben bowed.

*********

I waved as I smiled and left the castle in the carriage. I look over to Ben who was reading one of his books. I smiled when I saw it was a romance.

"How is the book?" I asked. He glanced up and smiled.

"Have you not read it? Its one out the castle." I frown slightly.

"Since I was the second child in line for the throne and our mother had me with a commoner...i wasn't given the same education." I say. He looked at me sadly and looked at the book, then at me.

"You can not read?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No. Maths skills I learned alone. While I learned to read and write words I would us in a normal every day sentence, I learned to read and write by my sister. When her father found out she was teaching me he banned me from talking to her while he was at the house." I say sadly. "I never learned to read. I'm sorry Ben."

"You do not need to apologise for anything. I'd you like I could teach you." He smiles, moving next to me. I smiled and he opened the book.

*********

A year had gone by and me and Ben had gone around the world. I smiled as we was in the carriage home. I can not wait to be home. I have missed Amanda. I looked to Ben and frown. I saw his sad face. I knew what was wrong. It had been about Amanda's last letter. She was married to another and was having a baby. I frown and reach over and took Bens hand. He looked up at me.

"Everything will be okay." I smiled. He nodded and gave my hand a little squeeze. The carriage came to a stop and we step out. I looked to my sister and her husband. I looked at Ben and the Amanda before grabbing Bens hand. "We're going to go unpack." Amanda nodded and we hurried off.

*********

"I don't think this can get worse." I sigh to Lumiere.

"Why not just come out with your love?" He asked. I frown a little.

"Lumiere we both know the type of girls ben are interested in. I couldn't even read until he taught me." I sigh.

"How was your trip?" He asked. I smiled.

"Wonderful. We went everywhere. I loved it." I giggle.

"The trip or Ben?" He snickered.

"Can I say both?" I asked blushing.

"(Y/n)?" I shot to my feet and looked at Ben. He had a slight blush on his face and Lumiere looked between us, before leaving.

"Dinner is in an hour." He said and left. I looked to the now closed door and then to Ben. I blush and looked away. I felt a hand cup my cheek. I flinch and look up.

"Do you really love me?" He asked. I sigh and nod, not looking him in the eyes. He chuckled. He's laughing. I look down hiding my face behind my (h/c) hair. He came over, putting my chin between his finger and thumb, lifting my face so I looked at him. "Don't cry." He smiled softly and whipped the tears that managed to fall. "I love you too." I just stud there. He chuckled and places his lips on mine, kissing me softly. I melt in his arms, gladly kissing back.

"Dinners r-" I quickly brock apart as I look over to Mrs pots. "I'm sorry but dinners early." I looked to Ben who smiled and took my hand and we went down to the others.