Male! Emile X Reader Part 2

This is the Male! Emily X Pregnant! Reader

____________________________________________

I was with the new guy, Marco. He was nice company. He didn't talk much. But he did now and then.

"You can't tell anyone. Okay?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. He reached over and touched my belly.

"What gender do you want?" He asked.

"I don't mind." I smiled. He smiled back and got up. "You should tell Elis soon."  I nodded and we walked to the Tavern and Elis looked over and smiled at be but glared at Marco. Marco simply just waved and walked away. I walked over and Elis smiled. I kissed him softly and sat next to him.

"What drink would our beautiful bride like?" the bartender asked.

"Im not thirsty, thank you." He nodded and left us alone.  Elis smiled at me and I took his hand. "I want to tell you something." He nodded and we got up. We walked up to Elis's home and I sat down.

"What is it, Love?" He asked.

"Well remember when you told me you always wanted a family?" I asked. He nodded his head and I smiled brightly. "Well your going to be a dad." I smiled. His mouth dropped and I just looked at him. I giggled and closed his mouth. He smiled and hugged me before picking me up and spinning me around. I giggled as he put me back to me feet. I smiled and looked at him.

"You've made me so happy." He smiled and kissed my head, hugging me close. "And you keep making me happier." I giggled and hugged him tighter.

"Well, I love you. I will always make you happy." I smiled. "Like you make me happy."

"I can't wait to be a dad." He grinned and kissed me sweetly.

***************

You looked over to see you 5 year old daughter playing with Elis. I sigh. I had been looking for them everywhere. She looked almost human, except for Elis's blue skin and your hollow cheeks. She didn't have a single mark on her to show you she had died. I smiled and walked over and (Name) smiled and ran over to you, hugging your waist. Elis walked over and kissed your cheek. 

"Now I have found you both." I smiled. "I was wondering if someone would like to go visit uncle Marco?" I asked. (Name) cheered and I smiled. I walked her to Marco's house and went home. I walked to Elis and he smiled pulling me close and kissing me gently. "Can I tell you something?" I asked.

"Yes, Love?" I smiled.

"Would you ever want another little us?" I asked trying to hint it out. He smiled and hugged me.

"Of course. Why? Would you want one?" He asked.

"Yes. And we're going to have another one." I smiled and he grinned and kissed all over my face. I giggled and kissed him sweetly.

"I love you (Y/n)."

"I love you too, Elis"