Male Mulan X Reader

I sigh as I looked to my parents. Last week I had to go to a match maker and now I got word that she had found someone bast suited for me. My parents where happy...me? Not so much.

"Must I do this?" I ask and my father sighed.

"Do you not want a huband?" My father asked.

"Well I want grand children." My mother said, jumping up.

"Mother please calm down." I said. "I will get married but Im only young. I have my whole life to get marred and have children." I say.

"Let us meet the man tomorrow. Then you may decide." I sigh and nod. I was haded the scroll. "You may be surised." I unroll it an dread it. Hua Mulan. I looked at it and then to my parents. "The hero of China." My father smiled.

*****Time Skip*****Next Day*****

I stopped my horse and climbed off. My mother hurried over and pat my cloths

 My mother hurried over and pat my cloths

down, trying to make me look presentable.

"Motther." I say and she smiled letting me go. My father was talking with the parents of Mulan I guessed. I walked over, my mother next to me.

"Now remember, act like a lady." I sigh and nodded. I straightened my back and used my hand fan to cover the bottem half of my face.

"You must be (Y/n)?" The man said.

"Yes. Its a pleassure to meet you." I say bowing a little. My mother seemed to smile proudly.

"Well I shall let my wife show you inside and I shall find Mulan." The man said. He walked off and te woman took us inside. I was left inside a room while my parents went off with the woman. They wanted me to meet Mulan alone. Soon a young man with messy, lonmg black hair walked in.

"You must be (Y/n)?" He said coming over to where i was sitting.

"Yes. Are you Hua Mulan?" I asked through the fan. He smiled and nodded. He sat opposite me and I place my fan on the tabel and poured tea for the both of us. "Our parents seem happy with our pairing." I say handing him his cup.

"Well we are both very well known." He said. "They see it fit that two heros are matched together." I sigh and nodded. "I heard you was ingured in battle. How is your recorery?"

"Im slowly getting there. Beinf shot with an arrow is nothing really. I have had much worse." I say and sipped my tea. I place the cup on the tabel

"For a worrior you see very lady like." He said placing his cup on the tabel.

"Looks can be very deseaving." I say stairing him in the eyes. "And I am not a worrier. Im an assasin. There is a diffrence." I say and pick up my fan. "It was nice to meet you Mulac but I have no intrest in marragie. I did this meeting for my parents, nothing more." I say and get to my feet.

"Well I did this for my parents too, nothing else." He said and I smiled.

"Its god we agree on this then. In my eyes this was nothing more than a friendly meeting." I say and walked towards the door. I was about to walk out when I used my fan to block an arrow. Mulan sat there shocked. I heard panting and looked over to see a young child.

"I'm so sorry." They said. "I was practising. Did anyone get hurt?" I shook my head. I walked past Mulan and outside to the child. I pull the arrow free and hand it to her.

"Show me how you fired that arrow." I say and Mualn walked over. I watched the child get into the stance. I saw my parents in the corner of my eye watching with some other children and Muans parents. I smiled and straightened the childs back and lowered her aim. "Fire." I say and the arrow shot straight at the target. She cheered as some children watched in aww. "Well done." I smiled and ruffeled her hair. I open my fan and put it to my face. I walked over to my parents. "Me and Mulan have met. Both of us have agreed that we met for out parensts sack not our own. So are we ready to go home." I say.

"No. The Hua family has offered us a place to stay the night. We leave tomorrow morning." I nod and turn to the parents of Mulan.

"Thank you for your generosity." I smiled.

*****Time Skip*****That Night*****

I stud outside and looked around. I sigh and walked through the garden and saw General Shan and Mulan sward fighting. Shang looked over to me and smiled.

"Well, well. I havn't seen you in a while (Y/n)." He said walking over.

"It has been a while." I smiled. I saw his hand behind his back and pulled out my dagger. "But not long wenough." I say and as he charged at me I grab his arm and twist it behind his back, making him drop his knife, while I put my dagger to his neck.

"You have gotten better." He smiled as I let him go.

"You two seem to know each other." Mulan said coming over.

"I had to work with (Y/n), a couple of times." He said. I smiled and nodded.

"We grew up next door to each other." I smiled.

"Why are you here?" Shang asked.

"Marrage meeting." Mulan said. Shang looked between us and snickered. I glair at him.

"Well they couldn't have did a better match. I'll leave you two alone to talk." He said and walked off, back inside. I sigh and looked to Mulan, who was stairng at me.

"Yes?" I ask but he just got up and walked over. He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me softly. I tensed and slowly I kissed back. I felt him take my dagger and I took his sward. He pulled away gently and I just looked at him. He tok a step back and looked at the sward in my hand. He looked to his side and saw it was his sward. I giggle and he held my dagger. "I think I like this better." He chuckled and cmae over and kissed my head and I gave him is weapon back. I stole my dager back and put it away. I pull my fan out and cover my face from him as I blushed a little. "I think I may have to re-think about the marage idea." I smiled and walked away.