Beast X Reader (Part 1)

This is the Beast from the 2017 version of Beauty and the Beast.

I smiled in our garden as me and bell watered the plants. I smiled as she spoke about gueston. I sigh and frown.

"You can do so much better, Belle." She frowned at me.

"Well Im happy as I am." I sigh and shook my head. Speaking of the devil. Gueston handed Belle a bouquet of flowers and smiled, taking her off towards the market. I sigh and looked over as I saw a horse running over.

"Philliep?" I open the gate and looked around. My farther nowhere in view. "Where's Papa?" I asked. I looked around before jumping on his back. "Take me to him boy." I kick his side and we raced off into the Forrest. Soon a familiar tune caught my attention. I looked down and saw farther's music box. I kick his side and took off faster than befor.e Soon he came to a stop outside a large looking mation. I jump off him and guided my horse into the house. I left him outside and pushed open the door. "Hello?" I asked. I heard soft noises. I looked around and went up the stairs. "Father?" I heard movement and followed it all the way up to a tower. "Father?"

"(Y/n)?" I ran over and collapse to my knees and looked him over panicking. "You must leave."

"Who did this to you?" I whisper. "I have to get you out." I say and looked around and grabbed a torch and held it to him, trying to warm him a little. "I knew I should have come with you." I heard movement and shot up. I looked around frantically.

"Who's there?" I asked. "Who are you!?"

"Who are you!?" A voice called back.

"I've come for my father." I say standing my ground.

"Your father is a thief." The voice replied.

"I don't believe you!" I call out into the darkness.

"He stole a rose." A rose. The one I asked fore. I looked to my father quickly before taking a deep breath.

"I asked for the rose. Punish me, not him. I don't care about how long or what it is. Just let him go." I say.

"(Y/n). He means forever-"

"I don't care." I say.

"Are you sure you wish to take your fathers place." The voice asked. I saw the shadows in front of me shift.

"Come into the light." I say. He didn't move so I took a small step closer and looked at his face. A beast. I didn't move, just studied his face.

"Chose." He said simply.

"No, (Y/n). I wont let you do this." My father said.

"Let him out." I say, looking him in the eyes.

"No." My father said sadly. The beast opened the sell and shoved me inside taking my father away. I say there and looked towards the lights. I frown sadly and took a deep breath. I guess this is my new home.

**********

Some of the house items got me in a room and I looked towards the window. If I ran away, how far would I actually get. I shook off the thorough. There was a loud pounding on the door, making me jump. I walked over when there was softer knocking on the door.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Will you join me for dinner?" The voice belonged to the beast.

"Why should I?" I asked and I could heard his anger build up.

"Because I said so!" He yelled.

"Why would I eat with you when you've done nothing but make me mislabel." I snap.

"You'll eat with me or starve!" He yelled before I heard him storm away. I frown sadly and looked to the wardrobe.

"Maybe you should eat with him. He's just not used to other humans in the palace after what happened." I sigh. I guess I should. I nodded and she smiled throwing fabric and ribbon around me. So I stud there in a perfect (F/c) dress that went down t the ground. SHe smiled as my hair tied up into a bun. I smiled and pushed open the door quietly. Lumier stud there and smiled at me.

"I think I was a little harsh." I smiled. He smiled and took me towards the dinning room where the beast was eating alone. He looked up.

"What are you doing?" He growled.

"Im sorry I was rude to you." I say sadly. "I should give this place and everyone in it a chance." I smiled. He just huffed and I sat at the table. Food was brought out and I ate, not looking up at anyone. This food was the best thing I had tasted in so long.

"How is the food?" Beast asked confused. I looked up and smiled.

"Its great." I say before eating a little more. I glanced up t the beast and smiled. I guess this place can't be that bad.