Male!Maleficent X Reader (Part 2)

I sigh as I sat outside the enchanted forest. I sat in a rubble of rocks. I pulled the flowers out my hair, the immediately dying. I pull off the tiara and threw it to the ground.

"Im so stupid." I sigh as I put my face in my hands.

"(Y/n)?" I look up to see Aurora. "Are you okay?"

"Peachy." I mumble sarcastically.

"Look (Y/n). Im sorry Maleficent turned you down but you don't need him." She smiled. I looked away and curled up in a ball. "(Y/n)?" I shot up and looked at her.

"Leave me alone Aurora." I say and walked back home. I walked inside and change back into my usual outfit. I sigh and looked down sadly. I went over to my bed and slowly my eyes fell.

**********

I woke up the next day to a pounding on the door. I open it and there stud Maleficent.

"Yes?" I asked. He grabbed my hand and dragged me inside my house and sat me down.

"Aurora said you attacked her yesterday. I want the truth. Is it because of the way I reacted?" He asked. I just looked at him. Did he believe her?

"I didn't attack her. I just told her to leave me alone for a while." I say and got up. I went to my kitchen and grabbed some fresh fruit. "If you want me to apologies I'll do it. Just leave." I sigh.

"I was hopping we could hang out." I looked over to him after the words left his mouth. "Like the old times."

"We're not that old." I smiled softly. "But I guess that would be great." He smiled and came over. I felt the flowers in my hair bloom back and he smiled taking some of my hair in between his fingers and smelled it. I blushed brightly and he smiled down at me. "I'll see you later." I nodded and he flew off. I smiled and continued with my breakfast before going to work, checking on the nature.

**********

I smiled up at Maleficent as he kissed my lips softly, before flying off to his own home. We sorted things out and a month later, here we was, happy. I walked inside and just as I shut the door I saw Aurora walking in the meadows with a strange man with a lapton. I looked over and she said something before yelling.

"Do it now. Your queen demands it from you!" She yelled and the stranger threw the fire onto the ground. The flowers and fairy's on fire. I scream and fly over as fast as I could. I needed to help the fairy's that where injured. Maleficent na others tried to help. I used my magic to put the fire out with water.

"Who would do something like this?" Aurora asked sweetly. I wanted to snap when Maleficent pulled me behind him, hiding me from Aurora.

"I know it was you." He said.

"What?" The fairy's gasped.

"I saw you and a man walk into the moores and to the meadows. I heard you talking to him. Jealous I loved (Y/n). I love you too Aurora. But as my own child." He said.

"Its not fair. Your my true love." She said tearing up.

"But your not mine. I love (Y/n)." He sighed and his arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer.

"You'll regret this. All this. Every single one of you." She shouted and turned around. I looked over and saw a small fairy all burned and injured. I slowly walk over and pick up the small child fairy and hold her close. Her mother rushed over and took her from me, taking her to a healing fairy. I got up.

"(Y/n)?" Maleficent asked. I shot into the air and straight at Aurora. I grabbed her by the neck and pinned her to the ground. "(Y/n)!" I glare back at him and the others and they all freeze. I glare down at the struggling Aurora.

"If you ever come here or harm another creature in these Moores, I will not let you go without suffering." I felt my magic coming out of me and leaking into her. "I cures you to never harm a living creature without feeling there pain. With no way to break the curse." I growl. I let her go and she struggled to get away. "Leave. Now." I snap. She got up and ran away, crying. I sigh and walked over to the injured child. SHe looked to me scared. "Im sorry for scaring you. How are you feeling?" I asked. She winced when she tried to move. I place my hand on her head and Aurora's screams could be heard.

"Stop (Y/n). Your causing Aurora pain." Thiteltwit said frantically.

"What?" I asked looking over to her. "No Im not. Im healing her. I don't know why she's screaming."

"I hope she's okay?"

"Me too. She was so nice."

"Do you not see what she did?" I asked. They looked to the destroyed flowers. Some of the other areas of the mores were affected too. "Because of jealousy." I mumble as I finish healing the child. I slowly get up and wobbled a little. Maleficent grabbed me and guided me to my house.

"Everyone sleep. We will sort this out tomorrow." He said and took me inside. He laid me down and sat by me. "You did the right thing."

"I cursed Aurora." I mumbled.

"But you didn't harm her in any way." He smiled, stroking my hair. He got up but I grabbed his sleeve.

"Stay." I mumbled. He chuckled and laid next to me. He kissed me softly and pulled me into his chest. I smiled an d cuddle into him. I smiled and felt myself fall into sleep.