Male!Emily X Reader

Emily->Elis

I smiled as I looked over to Elis. We was play hid and seek. I smiled as I went back into the coffin.

"Now, what's this?" A spider asked. I put my finger to my lips and it giggled and went away. Soon the lid opened and Elis stud there grinning. I pout and he picked me up, helping me out. I giggled as he set me on my feet and closed thee coffin. I took his hand and we walked towards the small tavern. We walked inside and the others where cheering and having a good time.

"Two poison apple's." Elis said to the bartender. I giggled at the name of the drink.  He handed me one and I plop a straw into the glass and sipped on it. "Happy?"

"How could I not be." I smiled. I kissed his cheek, making him chuckle. When I first arrived here he was heart broken. Apparently some girl brock his heart and went on to marrying another. I frown at the thought. But I instantly fell for Elis's happy and loving personality. I smiled and looked to Elis as he watched a new person turn up. I smiled and sipped my drip. I saw shot on my wedding day by my soon to be husband. So I wore a wedding dress that was stained red with my blood. I sigh and put the glass down. Elis looked over to me and frowned.

"Something wrong, Love?" He asked slightly concerned.

"Just thinking." I smiled. He gave me a worried look. I pick up my drink and smiled. "We have the worst luck." I giggled and he smiled.

"If that was true I wouldn't have you." He smiled and kissed my head. I giggled and held his hand tightly.

***************

I walked around and looked over. I saw thee new guy walking around. I walked over nd he smiled at me.

"Not used to the place yet?" I asked. He shook his head. "You'll get there." He smiled and took my hand and kissed the knuckle, causing me to blush. We that was until I was ripped away from the man and Elise stud there. Holding me agents his chest.

"Who's this, Love?" He asked. I giggled and turned around kissing Elis's cheek.

"Elis, this is the new comer. I was making him feel welcome." I smiled. He looked over to the man and held out his hand.

"I'm Elis. (Y/n)'s husband." He said through his teeth. The man smiled and shook Elis's hand before leaving us.

"Elis. There's no need to be jealous." I smiled and kissed him softly. "I'm your wife because I love you. Not anyone else." I smiled and took his hand. He smiled down at me and I giggled. "Now lets go." I giggled. He nodded and we left.

_______________________________________________________

Part 2;

Male! Emile X Pregnant Reader will be here soon.