18| She was so into you!

The best feeling is when you look at him,
and he is already staring.

Kathy's POV

I feel my stomach drop and immediately ask, "Are you at your house?"

"Ya w-" Before he could answer, I hung up and started speeding towards his house. I definitely went through a stoplight, but I have more important things to deal with.

I finally get to his front door and ring the doorbell. Anthony opens the door, and I jump into his arms to hug him. He instinctively wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer.

I rest my head on his shoulder and ask, "Are you okay? How are we getting her back?"

"A little, now that you're here..." He says softly. "We have to head to my gang's base and plan. They gave us a meeting spot and three hours to give them five million." He says desperately.

"We're going to get her back," I say confidently. We're going to kill those motherfuckers.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

When we get to the base, I see everyone talking. But when they see Anthony, they all stop and wait for him to speak.

I walk away from him and walk up to Alessia. We quietly say hi to each other, and then Anthony starts devising a plan.

Anthony is interrupted by a call and puts it on speaker. "Speak." He says, knowing this has to do with Jasmine.

"Thony!" We hear someone whisper.

"Jasmine, tell me what's happening." He says.

This time a different girl speaks, saying, "We're being held captive by Nefarious, and I'm taking care of Jasmine. She's alive, and they haven't done anything to her. We are located in a forest somewhere in Oakwood Valley."

We hear footsteps through the phone, and she quickly whispers, "I'm sorry, I have to hang up before we get caught."

While the girl was speaking, Will was trying to pinpoint the location of the call. "I got it!" He mutters, typing things on his computer.

"We have the location. Now we need to make a plan of how you guys are going to break in." Will says.

"Can you get the layout of the whole building?" Anthony asks him.

"Here," Will says, showing him the file.

Nick starts explaining a strategy of how we can enter through two of the side entrances and surprise them. Then all these other people start adding to the plan.

"Do you know where Jasmine is in the building?" I ask.

"The places we don't need to check are the maintenance rooms. We need to focus on these three areas of the building." Will says, pointing at the screen.

Blue says, "Okay, so I'll go here with Charlie. Alessia and Michael, go over here. And then Anthony and Kathy, you guys will find Jasmine while we try to fight anyone who interferes."

"Do you think they heavily guard the areas with prisoners?" Alessia asks.

"We can bring extra backup," Blue says, thinking about it momentarily. Everyone starts separating into their groups, and I freeze when I realize they have said my name.

I look at Anthony and say, "I thought since I just joined you guys, you would have to train me first..."

"You're fighting skills will give you an advantage." He explains, but when he sees my face, he adds, "How about I teach you the basics of a small gun? It can be just for protection."