22| Not your babe.

One smile can't change the world,
but your smile changes mine.

Kathy's POV

While Cece and I are eating in the cafeteria, Anthony, Michael, and Alessia pull up chairs to our table.

"And who invited you?" I ask, looking at Anthony.

Anthony places his hand over his heart and says, "You're hurting my feelings, babe."

"Not your babe," I say, rolling my eyes.

"He wishes," Michael murmurs.

Anthony subtly glares at Michael and kicks his shin under the table. Alessia rolls her eyes at their actions and says, "We were wondering if you guys wanted to hang out after school. We plan on watching The Lord of the Rings trilogy."

I turn to face Cece and raise an eyebrow. She reads my expression and asks, "Will there be food?"

"Of course," Michael answers, winking at her.

Cece ignores him and says, "We're down."

"Awesome! I'll text you my address." Alessia says before the bell rings.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Cece parks on Alessia's driveway and says, "Damn. She's rich rich."

"Let's go in. I want food." I say, laughing.

"Are you sure you're here just for food?" Cece asks with a smirk. "Are you also looking for dessert?"

I gasp and shove her arm. "Shut the fuck up," I mutter.

"Bitch." Cece says, playfully rolling her eyes.

"How about you? Trying to flirt with Michael." I say.

She makes a disgusted face and says, "Him? He's the last person I would ever want to be with. I was just messing around. We've spoken once in like passing."

"Right..." I say, not believing her.

We walk up to the front door, and Michael greets us. "Long time no see." He says, mainly to Cece.

Cece flips him off, and he just laughs. Michael leads us to the kitchen, and I see Anthony on his phone while Alessia places snacks in bowls.

"Do you need any help?" I ask.

"Yes, thank you! I asked for help earlier, but apparently, dickheads don't do that." Alessia mutters, talking about Anthony and Michael.

I hold in a laugh, and Anthony gives me an unimpressed look. I smile and stick out my tongue. "I bought all the food, and you agreed to set it up." He says, shrugging.

Cece and Michael bring the food to the basement while Alessia grabs blankets. I spot red velvet cupcakes on the counter and gasp.

"You bought me cupcakes?" I ask with a smile. I think I just fell in love. I knew you were a whore for food.

"No. I didn't even know you liked red velvet cupcakes..." He lies.