26| I think I just want dessert.

Behind you, all your memories.
Before you, all your dreams.
Around you, all who love you.
Within you, all you need.

Kathy's POV

A few weeks went by, and soon it was summer break. Cece, Alessia, Michael, Anthony, and I decided to hang out today for lunch.

"Hurry up, Sunshine." I hear Anthony say from my bedroom.

I roll my eyes and say, "Chill. We'll probably be the first ones there if we leave on time."

Outfit:

I step out of my bathroom, and Anthony shuts off his phone

I step out of my bathroom, and Anthony shuts off his phone. "Finally." He says without looking at me.

He glances at me and softly smiles. Weird. I raise an eyebrow and ask, "What?"

He grabs my arm and pulls me down onto my bed. Fuck ya! "I don't think they'll mind if we're a little late." He says, pinning my wrists above my head.

I laugh and say, "I thought you were hungry?"

He smirks and responds, "I think I just want dessert."

I tried to smack his arm but forgot he pinned me down. I pout, and he presses his lips against mine. "You are a dream come true, Sunshine." He says before reluctantly letting me go.

When we leave my apartment, he opens my car door into his car, and I choose the music we listen to. When I finally select a playlist, Anthony places his hand on my upper thigh. "I know what you're doing," I murmur.

"I'm just admiring my girlfriend." He says with a smug smile.

When we arrive, Anthony opens the door for me and takes my hand. I smile, and he places a strand of my hair behind my ear. "You're beautiful." He beams. I've fallen in love for the millionth time.

I feel my face flush and murmur a thank you. He kisses my forehead, and we walk toward our friends.

I see Michael and Cece already at the booth, and it looks like they're arguing. "Already acting like a married couple." Anthony jokes.

"Shoot me if we ever turn out like them," I answer.

He smirks and whispers in my ear, "What are you implying, Sunshine? You think I'll be marrying you?"

I continue walking toward them and keep my head held high. "Continue being my boyfriend, and we'll see," I whisper.

"I'll hold you up to that." He whispers before we get to the table. My heart flutters and I try to calm myself down.