Chapter 8 - Fawn

Fawn woke up in a cocoon of warmth. She snuggled back down, content to stay here for ever, or in least until she got bored. Her pillow rumbled, disturbing her snoozing.

'Shh, pillow stop moving, let's go back to sleep' she muttered groggily. This time her pillow full out laughed. Peeling open her eyes she looked up bewildered to see a laughing Rider, aka her pillow. Fawn's face flushed bright red and she berried her face in the crook of his neck as Rider laughed at her. She was sure her face was the colour of tomatoes.

'Morning my little bambi' Rider called after he managed to control his laughter.

'Morning' she muttered, still embarrassed at her insolence.

'How did you sleep?' he asked pulling her up of his chest and staring into her huge brown eyes. His intensive stair sending heat through her body.

'Good' she replied flushed. Fawn bit her bottom lip and will her emotions to settle down. She had only known the guy for not even 12 hours. Fawn gasped as Rider plucked her lip from between her teeth rubbing it where her teeth had ensnared it.

'Don't bite that lip Bambi' He told her huskily, practically melting her insides and sending shivers all over her body. With Rider's thumb tracing, down from her lips to her jaw. Fawn had never wanted to kiss someone more than she had right now. She had never kissed anyone before, and she wasn't sure on how to do it. Christ if Chase hadn't explained... some things to her she would probably have no idea what it was. She was sure his heated stare mirrored her own. she pressed closer to his body loving his delicious heat.

'Shit,' Rider cursed shirting her confused body of him. Fawn was puzzled and . . . disappointed? Had she wanted him to kiss her?

Rider obviously sensing her curious stare turned and caressed her cheeks 'You're not ready for that yet' he says his husky voice causing her toes to curl. Their locked eyes took their time exploring the depth of the others. His greeny depths seemed to be darker, emotions colliding within them. They stared back at her, boring into her and it felt like he stripped all of her defences away and is just looking straight at her soul.

Running the moment, her stomach released the sound of a dying whale. She slapped her hands over stomach, the most embarrassed she had ever been. Rider, laughing, grabbed her hand and tugged he out of the cosy bed talking about breakfast through heavy chuckles. Fawn blushed as she rose out of bed, following him.

His chuckling ceased when he heard her wince. Her body ached, she suddenly realised in all the laughing and talking with Rider he had managed to distract her from her aching body. He scooped her up in his arms ignoring her sequel of protest.

Despite the few steps she had taken, he feet hurt like a son of a pup, a guess that's what happened when you run a mile in hard concreate with no shoes. She still protested that she could walk but Rider was having none of this as chef briefly stopped and set her down to tug a t-shirt over his head. Taking this chance, she jumped of the bed and hurried to the door with while his back was turned. She wanted to show his that she could walk and well, hell, she wanted to explore this biker stronghold!

Before she reached the door, strong arms encircled her waist and she was pulled back into a hard chest. Glancing up Fawn supressed a swallowed hard as she felt his hard star Bering down on her

'What are you doing?' he asked gruffly. Fawn looked down to her toes slightly wary of the biker that held her.

'I-I just wanted to explore' she said defeated and quietly not lifting her eyes to look at him.

Rider obviously sensing her withdrawal and fear spun her around and tilted her chin so she was no longer staring at the floor but at him and could she just say that he was a much better view than the floor.

'I'm sorry little bambi,' he whispered, his expression softening. Leaning the long distance down he rested his forehead on hers 'Please don't be afraid of me' his voice almost sounded venerable and pained 'Just never be afraid of me Bambi'

Surprising both him and her Fawn rose onto her tip toes and gently pressed her lips to his. She wasn't entirely sure what she was meant to do now but nothing in the world could have prepared her for Rider to take control of the kiss, dominating her mouth as he kissed her strongly. Pulling back, she gazed up into his lust clouded eyes.

'I could never be afraid of you' she told him softly, panting slightly from the kiss. She couldn't wait to do that again. 

- Kiki the kiwi 🥝