Chapter 25 - Fawn

Fawn's feet hit the ground and she immediately took off running to the gates.

She ran through the forest that surrounded the clubhouse until she reached the fence which bordered the property. Security cameras were mounted to each post which Fawn new gave live streams to where a biker was on a shift rotation. Her bikers took security strictly, a fact that she was now cursing.

She slipped back into the tree line, out of sights from the cameras in order to find a place to cross over the fence. She knew she couldn't go through the main gate because there was always at least two bikers who manned the gate.

While she wasn't a prisoner hear she knew whoever on the gate wouldn't let her through. Fawn found it sweet more than overbearing as her heart fluttered to be cared about by the biker club. They would probably text Rider and Rider, being concerned about her safety wouldn't let her go anywhere alone.

She thought about texting Poppy to try to help her but she knew the fiery red head wouldn't let her go off alone into the dragons den. Pulling herself together for Chase's sake she waked the length of the fence searching for a way across the fence, out of the cameras sight.

Gruff voices and Rustling up ahead caused Fawn to duck behind a bush. Bear and Tank's voices became clearer. The two bikers were talking about possible take out options for supper and Fawn rolled her eyes. Was all that these people thought about food?

Fawn stayed hidden in the bussed as they passed her praying the wouldn't find her. She couldn't believe her luck when they walked past her hiding place with not so much of a glance arguing about chicken chow mein.

Fawn bit back a giggle at the mad bikers, watching quietly until the left. She quietly crept from the bushes and continued her search for a crossing, each step she took appearing painstakingly loud.

Fawn was becoming rather panicked for Chase when she came across a giant willow tree. The large willow was positioned close to the fence, its branches extended over it, hidden draping leaves hiding them from the cameras.

Fawn ran to the tree and began climbing. She and Chase had often gone and climbed the trees round town when they were board. As she was lighter and smaller she was always able to climb quicker ad higher than him, a fact that he was not happy about.

In no time at all Fawn had scaled the tree and dropped down on the other side of the gate. she wasted no time I straitening her cloths or tending to the small scrapes, she had got from the tree, before she began running again through the forest.

It felt like ages before she hit the road, frantically looking about Fawn signed in relief as she recognised the outskirts of town. She knew where Arch street was, she had often passed it when going to work at a little dinner where she had an under the counter job cleaning for the kind old lady who ran it.

Fawn gasped, she hadn't been back and she wondered if Mrs West would have noticed her absence. The old lady, although had moved on to the later stages of her life, was kind and generous, always giving Fawn a cookie to take back with her, even gave some to Chase when he used to pick her up. she missed her and when she got Chase back she would take him and Rider to meet her.

Her thoughts strayed off to Rider. He would have probably found her note by now. She winced just thinking about how angry he would be, the man liked to be an overprotective butt sometimes. She giggles thinking about this.

She wondered what he was going to do, would he try to find her?

For his sake Fawn hoped he wouldn't. For whatever reason her crazy stalker wanted her, she had got Chase roped into all or her mess, she couldn't rope Rider in. she should have left when she got the first message. Why didn't she leave?Everything would have been better if she had just left. Chase wouldn't have been taken.

That thought made her heart ache. It was all her fault.

Fawn made good time and arrived at Arch street I no less than ten minutes. Her feet ached and she was out of breath from running and was seriously not regretting taking one of the bikers bikes instead of running all the way here.

Inside she knew that probably wouldn't even make it to the gate with a bike. Not because of a certain handsome biker or the bikers on the gates but because she would probably crash just trying to start the motorcycle.

Nope. she made the right decision not taking a bike.

Arch street seemed to be deserted, she thought as she meandered down the road. there was no one about. no cars. No people. Nothing.

Fawn prayed Chase was ok as she reached the end of lane, where crazy stalker dude told her to meet him.

She looked around but she couldn't see anyone. She scratched her head, she was in the right place, wasn't she? She cheeked her watch, and saw that she was well within the time limit they had given her.

She huffed and sat down on the curb, here she is trying to rescue Chase and her crazy stalker dude couldn't even bother to show up. She was irritated and settled with playing with her fingers until he showed up.

A low chuckle had her turning sharply and her eyes met cold, blue, icy ones.

Mountain main stood in the shadows of a building leaning against the stone building. T]The black attire he wore helping him to blend into the background. Fawn stood up, peering behind him into the shadows looking for her friend.

'Where's Chase' she demanded, impressed that her voice didn't quiver. The man scared her, a lot, but she had to put a brave face on, for Chase's state.

'Oh Fawn' he sneered 'You didn't think we'd let him go, did you?' he said in mocking concern before smirking at her, seemingly enjoying the panic and fear she failed to hide.

'W-We had a d-deal' she told him less confidently, her eyes widening when he reached back a plucked a gun from the waistband of his jeans.

'More like, encouragement.' He told her nonchalantly, inspecting the gun.

'B-B-But' she started

'He knows too much to let him go now' he told her, she fought back the tears in her eyes, what was she going to do. 'Oh don't worry' he told her gently as he pushed of the wall and strode to her. 'you'll see him soon' he said maliciously, grasping her arms in his hands and tugging her to him.

She fought his hold, trying to claw the smirk off his face. To her satisfaction she got a hand free and raked her nails down his face. Her growled at her and slapped her, hard, making her see stars.

She could taste blood in her mouth and she glared at him, spitting bloody saliva in his face. He growled at her, capturing her hand again and nodded to something behind her.

Her eyes widened as she felt a had slip round her and press a cloth to her mouth. she fought not to breathe I the chemicals, hating the satisfied smirk on mountain man as the hands pinched her nose, forcing her to breathe in the chemicals.

The last thing she saw as the world wen dark was mountain man grinning 

- A/N - WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK!!

it took me forever to write this chapter but its finally up!!

🥝QUESTIONS OF THE CHAPTER🥝

1 - How will Fawn escape? will she?

2 - What is Rider going to do when he finds out?

3 - Who is the other person? Have we met them yet?

VOTE AND COMMENT

- Kiki the kiwi (worlds best kiwi) 🥝