Chapter 12 - Fawn

Fawn smiled as she felt Gunners stair on the back of her head. After Rider, had left with Ink, Smokey and Wielder, Fawn had searched for something to do. to her dismay Rider had obviously informed Tank about her battered feet and now the biker was just as bad as Rider, not letting her walk anywhere.

Giving up she had asked for a pencil and some paper. She had spent the rest of the time rider was gone sketching the bikers around her. Her lasts model was Bear, who Tank had introduced as one of the three prospects. He was incredibly sweet and had an adorable smile that put her immediately at ese. Despite him still having the physic of a biker, he was by far the smallest of the bikers.

She was busy shading his 5 o'clock Smokey when she felt a presence behind her. Turning in her seat she found Gunner peering over her shoulder scrutinizing her work

'Your good' he stated simply causing Fawn's heart to soar. Only Chase had ever seen her drawings and Fawn naturally presumed he was only commending them as it was the polite thing to do. The fact that this Burly biker had gone out of his own strange ways to tell her that made her cheeks flush.

'Thanks' she replied, unsure of how to react. Gunner pulled out the bar stool next to her and pulled out the other drawing she had done. Fawn chewed her bottom lip nervously as she watched Gunner flick through her drawings. he scrutinised each one with care

He chuckled seeing the one of Tank, smiling wickedly as he collected poker chips from a grumpy looking Hawk. There was one of Smoke as he smacked Ash who was ducking with a piece of bacon in his mouth stolen from the plate. Fawn froze as he came across the one of him.

She had drawn him as she had seen him. A cold scary shell on the outside but she had strived hard to create the amused and happy glint in his eyes that he got whenever on of the bikers amused him with their silly antics.

Fawn had only known the huge biker for a short while but already she was seeing what Ink had told her about him being a teddy bear inside. Still she was anxious at what he would think.

Did the corner of him mouth just twitch? Would he smile at her? Or would he yell at her for drawing him? Fawn held her breath. She was certainly not ready for the full-on grin that he shot her.

'I like them' he told her smiling. His smile, if Fawn did not already know he wouldn't hurt her, could make anyone defecate themselves. 'You should do this professionally' he told her sincerely 'set up a workshop or sell them online,'.

It was like a switched being flicked, everything suddenly fell into place. Her job! She hadn't been to the motel today. If she didn't go she might get fired. Fawn couldn't afford to get fired

'Holy bucket' she cursed out. Leaping off the stool whilst trying to remember where he shoes were. She was wasn't wearing them last night to they must still be in Wielder office.

As she began to hop across to Wielder's office she heard Gunner shout her name before strong arms picked up from behind. Fawn thrashed violently as she tried to avoid her captor, flashed of last night came back to her. The man, his arms restricting her movement. Oh God, she couldn't breathe. Fawn began to hyperventilate.

Dimly, through the panic, Fawn felt hands cupping her cheek. Looking up she saw Tank he seemed to be trying to show her something. He was taking over exaggerated breaths showing her what to do. Fawn copied him taking depth breaths of air into her lungs and releasing the air out her nose. Quickly her heart settled down and she was calm again

'sorry, I don't know what happened ...' she began but was cut off by a commotion by the door.

'What the fuck is going on' she heard riders voice called out at the entrance of the clubhouse. Rider! The bikers parted at the angry biker strode towards her. Reaching her he pulled her up of the floor and into his arms. Strange, she didn't remember sitting down.

'I'm s-sorry, someone grabbed me and It just reminded me of last night' she sniffed wary of the furry in his gaze. 'I just panicked and it felt like I couldn't breathe'

'She was having a panic attack brother,' Gunner helpfully supplied. A panic attack? She hadn't had one since Chase had found her.

'Who?' rider growled out

'What?' she asked him confused on what he was talking about

'Who grabbed you?' he bit out causing her to flinch at his voice.

'I-I-I don't know' she told him weekly. It was true she had no clue who had grabbed her but even if she had she wouldn't tell the furious biker in front of her.

'Who grabbed my girl?' Rider roared out. Fawn winced, she prayed no biker owned up, she was afraid of what Rider may do. The men around her grew quite as they waited for the unlucky biker to step forward

'I'm, sorry brother it was me' Tank's voice sounded. Fawn had already forgiven him, never though there was anything to forgive him for. It was her who was too involved in her own mind that she hadn't even noticed the biker before it had been too late.

Quick as lightning Fawn found herself placed into Smokey's arms while rider launched himself at tank, hitting him hard with a strong upper hook. Fawn screamed for him to stop and struggled out of Smokey's arms. Flinging herself in front of Tank's body defensively, facing off with her biker. Rider stopped his next hit just in time.

'Jesus Bambi, I could have hit you' Rider shouted at her reaching for her. Fawn couldn't help but flinch at his action dodging his hand. She ignored the hurt that flashed in his arms.

'Don't hit him' she yelled at him 'he didn't do anything wrong' she told him angrily

'he caused your panic attack' rider tried to reason with her but she was having none of it.

'And so, could of you then, I wasn't aware or thinking and I was just shocked' she explained more calmly although she still avoided his touch. Although it wounded her pride to admit she was slightly wary around him after watching punch the man he called his brother. 'It wasn't his fault she told him' narrowing her eyes at him trying to get her message across to him.

'Do you have any ice?' Fawn asked sweetly turning to Wielder and motioning to a groaning Tank and ignoring Rider calling her as she walked over to Tank motioning for him to go lie down on the couch while she got him ice.

wow guys we hit 1k reads!!!! Thanks so much to all you kiwis out there!!!

 Kiki the Kiwi - fruit bowl's best 🥝