Chapter 17 - Fawn

Fawn sat in the back of Wielder's SUV next to Rider watching Chase as he drove is bike alongside. Chase and Rider, after finally stop arguing when she threatened to kick both of them where the sun don't shine. To two had shut up after that but Fawn wasn't stupid enough to think their peace would last. Chase had been hesitant when she told him that she was moving to the back to the clubhouse. It had taken a while to persuade him to back down and only with the promise that he could come and make sure she was ok

She sat in the back, holding Rider's hand as they drove back to the club house. Chase and Rider had argued some more and finally an annoyed Chase had agreed to drive his bike back to the compound with Fawn promise that she would be safe. The silence was heavy and it was obvious that Rider was waiting for her to explain. So, she took a deep breath and prepared to dive in to memories she kept locked away.

'When I was seven, my dad kicked me out, should our apartment and left,' she began in a quiet voice, not meeting Rider's eyes.

'I was one my own, I didn't know what to do, I was alone and scared. All I knew was that if I was found, they would have put me into the foster system. I have heard all the stories about the kids who go into foster system and I would rather die then and up like them' she told Rider, breathing heavily as she though off tears. She had cried too much in the last couple of days.

'Bambi, you don't ...' Rider began to say but Fawn cut him off.

'Yes, I do,' she told him firmly. She didn't know what it was but there was something about the dark headed biker in front of her. She didn't trust people easily but she had almost trusted him right away when she met him. It was like there was this invisible pull binding her to him and well, Christ it had only been a couple of days but she was falling hard for him.

'I need to tell you, because you've earnt it.' Rider began to try and stop her aging but she was having none of it. He wanted to know about her past but he was afraid of hurting her. Sometimes when someone has broken their arm, one had to re break it in order for it to heal properly.

'I lasted for about three months. I mostly spent all my time in the library, no one seemed to notice the small grubby girl in the corner. Getting food was becoming a big problem, I did the best I could swiping the occasional apple from a shop going to food banks. With the food banks, I could only go so often, someone would notice me hanging round and probably call social services. On the last week before Chase found me someone had recognised me. Shouted after for me to wit while I ran. I was starving, cold and weak. The night Chase found me, I-I dint think I was going to make it. Ge found me in an ally, a scrawny little 7-year-old hiding behind a dumpster. He found me, brought me back to this old apartment. There were old blankets there and a warm fire. Rider he saved me.' She told him her voice strained. She felt a tear break free from the dam she was holding back.

Riders thumb whipped the tear away, his calloused hands caressed her back, while she composed herself.

'Fawn, you didn't have to do that, I know it was hard' he whispered softly.

'I know' she replies in a voice that was so quite she wasn't even sure if he had heard her. 'but he is important to me, so please, please Rider,' she pleaded turning to stare up at him. 'please be nice to him'. He took am minute, staring back down at Fawn. Before he sighed deeply and nodded. Fawn smiled, happy that she had one her

Glancing back out the window she notices they were turning into the club house. When they parked she grabbed the handle of the door but Riders hand snared her wrist, pulling her back.

'Rider?" she asked confused as he tugged her towards him. His lips met hers and Fawn gasped in surprise. Rider used this to deepen the kiss, pulling back he trailed kisses down her jaw. Fawn had to supress a moan letting her eyes flutter shut. She brought her hands up threading them through his silky dark hair. Pulling back Rider chuckled. Opening her eyes fawn looked around dazed

'w-why?' she mumbled her brain not function as she tries to control her body and clam down.

'I needed to know that your still with me, your still my girl' he told her gently stoking her hair before gently pushing her back across the seats. Fawn set there, dazed, her hands flew to her lips, remembering the kiss. Rider came around the other side of the car, scooping her put and setting her on her feet. He gently kissed the crown of her head before grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the club house.

'Hey,' Chase shouted after them. 'No PDA' he told them, leaping of his bike and storming towards them. Fawn giggled while Rider cursed. This was going to be fun!

Vote and comment!!! 

- Kiki the kiwi 🥝