Chapter 20 - Fawn

Fawns feet were killing her but she was having too much function care. Poppy had worked her hard through many shops with Ash, Chase and Rider groaning as they trailed behind them. At first, Fawn had been hesitant as she hadn't the money to afford any of the nice clothes Poppy had picked out. Rider had noticed and taken her aside until she told him what was up. He simply smiled and bopped her on the nose telling her she didn't have to worry about that.

Fawn thought they were finished shopping when Poppy let out a sequel tugging her to a shop call Vitoria secret. She saw that the shop contained a collection of underwear and other things. Fawn watched with interest as each of the bikers behind her went bright red.

Poppy noticing their flushed expressions told them to go get some takeout that they could bring back to the club. The bikers looked reluctant but eventually sighed and nodded.

'Be careful' Rider told them. Fawn nodded that she understood, still fascinated with the men's reactions. While Rider went and had a word with Poppy chase came over and took her aside.

'Don't let him look in your bag, ok?' he told her firmly.

'Ok' she said nodding still bewildered. He smiled and ruffled her hair while she fought off his hands and glared at him. He just smirked and jogged back to the group tagging her hand and pulling her with him.

'...trouble you call us,' rider was telling Poppy as they reached them. She rolled her eyes but nodded that she understood before motioning for them to leave before ushering Fawn into the store.

Fawn now waited outside the restrooms for Poppy. They were on their way to meet up with the guys after buying about half the store. Fawns eyes flicked round tasking in everything. She had never been to a mall before and was fascinated by it. She was so entranced in what was going on around her in the mall she didn't notice someone coming up behind her. She swivelled round in surprise hearing a masculine through clearing. She was met with a well-defined chest. Looking up she saw it belonged to a tall and big man - nay a humongous man.

Had Fawn not met the bikers she might have turned and fled at this strange man but she had learnt from her bikers that people might not be as scary as they look.

'H-hello' she said shyly, not really sure what to say – 'why hello extremely tall and menacing looking stranger, how can I help you?'.

'Hello, little one' he grunted back, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. Fawn suppressed a shudder at his touch. She didn't like this man who was smirking smugly down at her.

'What's a pretty little thing like you doing here all alone?' he asked, towering over her.

'I-I-I'm n-not al-alone' Fawn stuttered, stumbling along her words. 'M-my friends in the restroom and...' she trailed off at his smug look on his face. He crouched down more to her height

'What's you name little one? I'm Mich' he told her, his hands resting lightly on her shoulder making her feel trapped and ensnared.

'Fawn,' she whispered, terrified of what the man may do if she didn't answer him. She saw what men did to women if they didn't obey them. What on earth was taking Poppy so long in the restroom?

'Fawn! A pretty name for a pretty girl' he told her his other hand snatching her wrist and tugging her towards him, turning her so her back hit his chest and his arms folded around her like bars of a cage. Fawn tried to stench the tears that were bursting to escape as he lent down and whispered in her ear.

'I like pretty little girls'

Fawn wasn't sure what happened next. Suddenly the man was ripped away from her and she was enveloped in comforting arms, not like the strange man's arms. Looking up and blinking through her tears she was Chase's angry face. His expression softened when he met her eyes.

Fawn turned to see Rider punching Mitch. Luckily for them, they were in a more secluded part of the mall and people gave them a wide birth, hurrying on past ignoring the angry men. Fawn watched helplessly as Mitch threw a well-aimed punch to Rider's gut causing him to stumble back whist Lucas regained his footing and prepared to fight. Rider glanced back at Fawn checking on her. Fawn cried out to Rider as Mitch attacked from behind.

Rider stepped out of the way just in time. His face stone cold and menacing. Fawn watched on in horror as Mitch threw everything he had at Rider. Rider however skilful dodged each hit. It dawned on Fawn then that he was tiring his opponent out. Soon enough Mitch began to tire. Seizing his opportunity, Rider leapt on him and the two men went down in a sea of arms and legs as they fought one another.

Fawn couldn't bear to watch anymore and buried her face in Chase's t-shirt. Chase stroked her hair softly as the sounds of the fighting died down.

Fawn flinched when she felt herself being lifted out of Chase's arms. Twisting to see who was holding her. She was meet with Riders stern face. She clung to him as he held while she let the events wash over her. Pushing off his chest she cupped his face. Frowning at the bruises which were already starting to form.

'I'm so sorry' she whispered burying her face in the crook of her neck as she sobbed silently. He had gotten hurt because of her.

Somewhere in her mind Fawn registered the sound of footprints, someone gasping and Poppy's shocked voice asking what had happened.

Hey guys!! don't forget to comment and vote. comments are really good as its so encouraging to hear from you all and to hear your guy's thoughts!!

Kiki the Kiwi 🥝