Chapter 9 - Rider

Rider couldn't get the feeling of Fawn's lips against his out of his mind. Christ, even the image of her eating another small bowl of cereal reminded him of the kiss they shared. He swore she was eating less today. After another pitiful spoonful, she made a move to get up.

Rider was up in an instance pushing her back into the cheer, his jaw set in a firm line.

'Bambi, you know you're not supposed to walk on your feet today' he told her firmly. He wanted her back on her feet as soon as possible but in order to do that she needed some time off so her body could recuperate, but Christ she didn't want that time. Serval times now he had caught her on her feet.

Deciding to let her get away with her pathetic meal Rider scooped her up and twisted her onto his back. He smiled at her giggles and insuring she was holding on tight enough. He Carried her out of the kitchen and into to the common room. Setting her down on one of the bar stools, he lightly kissed the crown of her head.

'I'll be back in a second, I'm going to talk to Wielder' he told her scanning her expression for any signs of anxiety or fear, it wasn't every day you were left in a room surrounded with big scary bikers but his little Bambi seem unfazed by her surroundings. 'Don't move, if you walk on those feet it's another two days that you're not allowed to walk on them, ok?' he asked her.

All he got in response was a giggle as she pushed him towards the office door telling him to get on with it. Motioning to Smokey, Rider called him over, telling him about Fawn's injuries and asking him not to let her walk about before walking into Wielder's office.

The two bikers discussed at length the situation they had found Fawn in. Wielder agreed with Rider that the club should take a patrol out to the warehouse and cheek it out. The brick his little bambi had hit the man with should not have killed him only knock him out. Rider wanted to know for sure that the fucker was dead, if he wasn't already Rider would make sure he would.

After planning a trip out to the warehouse, he left Wielder's office and scanned the room for Fawn who was currently laughing with Smokey and Ink. Rider growled, annoyed at seeing two bikers making his girl laugh, it should be him making her laugh and not them.

Storming over Rider glared at the two bikers which only seemed to make their smiles grow. He took Fawn by surprise as he swivelled her round on the chair. The giggling Fawn swung to face him placing her hands on his chest to balance herself.

'H-hi!' she said through chuckles. Rider could honestly say it was the most angelic sound he had ever heard. Her honey like laugh rang out though the air like the sweetest melody.

'Hi yourself' he said his features still stern as he glared at Smokey and Ink, the two idiots finally winked at him before they retreated to the couch to watch Ash lose some video game to Bear. The prospect looked smug as the ginger biker handed over 10 bucks.

Surprising him, Fawn's soft hand rose to his face and rubbed it. It took him a minute to relegalise she was trying to smooth out his frown line. Her action made her smile and it made his heart flutter to watch her smile grow even more in response to his.

'What were these two idiots telling you?' he asked her, tucking a strand of her long soft flaxen hair behind her ear. Immediately a very pretty shade of red flooded her rosy cheeks. Her eyes glinted with humour as she tried to avoid his gaze

'N-nothing' she stuttered out in a high voice. Sure, nothing his ass. Glancing at the other two biker who were sneaking glances at them out every so often, huge grins on their faces.

'Shit!' he announced in realisation. The two fuckers must have told his little bambi about the time where he had left his bike outside the hardware store and his x girlfriend had decided his bike would look gorgeous in a very bright very feminine shade of pink.

Rider had come outside to find his manly bike looking like something a six-year-old girl would ride. It was unfortunate that he had not come to the store alone. Ink was with him and when he had seen the biker, after he almost died of laughter, proceeded to take many photos he later stuck up around the club house.

The bikers had never let it go and now Fawn could laugh about it as well. Don't get him wrong if it had happened to anyone else than him or even maybe if it had happened a little earlier, Rider might have found the situation comical, but he had just had an expensive paint job done on his biker that had been ruined.

The two bikers, sensing by Rider's cold glare that they had been caught. Leapt to their feet and ran out the room muttering something about it being their shift in the garage. Rider ran out after them while Fawn laughed from her stool.

- Kiki the kiwi - worlds best fruit author 🥝