Chapter 15 - Rider

Rider waited on the bed while Fawn showered. He didn't like the idea of Fawn going back to the warehouse but Wielder insured him that he and his brothers would be there to back him up. He was still worried though. This tiny girl who barley reached the top of his cheat was wiggling his way into his heart. He couldn't lose her.

Fawn skipped out of the bathroom. After hours of persuading he had finally consorted to letting her walk on her own for a bit. Extending his hand, the two of them walked down the stairs and outside. Rider wasn't surprised to see most of the club waiting from them on bikes. He heard Fawns sharp intake of breath behind him. He smiled and tugged her over to his bike.

'Have you ever ridden on a bike before?' he asked her. She nodded shyly her finger fiddling with her bottom lip. Her fingers peaked out of Rider's smallest sweater which was huge for her. Tank had borrowed a pair of his sister's yoga pants as they had found Fawn in only her pyjamas.

Rider was surprised that she had ridden in a motorbike before, it was a big idea with a club that one only let someone who really meant something to them on their bike. Rider offered his hand to Fawn and helped her onto his bike before straddling it himself. Small arms slipped round her waist. Rider unzipped the pockets on his vest and slipped her hands inside. His hands tended to get cold when her drove, he could handle it but he didn't want her little hands to get cold.

The drive to the ware house was over all too soon in Rider's opinion. Unsurprisingly, his brothers had surrounded him, protecting him from any oncoming attack. The feel of her small body pressed against him sparked up some interesting thoughts. When he saw the turning to the old warehouses he had half the mid to turn around and drive round in another loop. When they arrived, Rider turned to Fawn.

'You stay right behind me, you hold on ok' he told her looping her fingers through one of his belt loops. 'keep holding on until I say so, that way I can know you safe, ok?'

'Ok,' she told him rolling her eyes at his overprotectiveness but her hands tightened around his belt loop. Rider was making his way to the 'door' when Weider stepped in front of him.

'There's a bike round back' he whispered low so a now confused looking Fawn couldn't hear. Rider cursed inwardly. The coward was here. Pulling Fawn off to one side he bent down and stroked her hair as she stared up at him tilting her head at him. She was cute when he was confused.

'Fawn I need you to stay here while I go .... scope out the area' he told her, struggling for words, he didn't want to tell her that her stalker was most likely inside. Rider passed her off to Gunner who nodded at him before leading her back to the bikes.

Once he was out of Fawn's line of eyesight, he pulled his gun out. Singling to Wielder the two bikers advanced into the warehouse while Ash went around the outside. Rider signalled for Wielder to wait outside. If the fucker was in there he wanted to be the one to take him out. Moving further into the warehouse, Rider scanned the empty room. Where was the fucker? He froze when he heard a gun cock.

'What the fuck have you done with her?' an angry low male voice rung out. Turning slowly Rider met the angry eyes of the man in front of him. He was wearing a marine uniform; dirty blond hair fell over his face and in his hands, he held a rifle which was pointed right at him. He looked to be in his early twenties, near the same age as him.

A movement in the corner caught Rider's eye. Wielder was sneaking up on the man. Deciding to try and get some answers.

'What the fuck are you talking about?' he told him, not hiding the distaste from his voice. This was his Bambi's attacker.

'What have you done with Fawn?' the man roared. Rider winced, he was sure his girl would have heard that outside the thin walls. Nodding to Wielder his brother struck the blond man with the butt of his gun. Knocking him out.

hope you guys enjoy!! leave a comment and vote!!!

Kiki the kiwi - the best darn fruit author their ever did be!! 🥝