Prologue

A/N This isn't your normal One Direction Fan Fiction. This ones got a dark side to it. Vote and Comment <3  The girl in the sidebar is what I imagine Zelia to look like!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sprinted down the street as the they followed. There was no use screaming, no one would hear. The leader was getting closer. My heart rate quickened. I was out of breath. I’d been sprinting for 15 minutes straight. I was coming up to a corner, hopefully I could lose them. I turned around the corner and let out a frustrated sigh. Dead End. I was trapped. All I could think about was how stupid I had been. Trying to cut of a few extra minutes on the way home by going down the alley. The alley where they hung out. No one knew exactly who they were but every one knew they were dangerous. Dangerous enough that if you were caught eavesdropping on their conversation they wouldn’t stop hunting you until you were dead. I was the unlucky one being hunted. The one who had heard to much. I was the next one to be murdered. 

 I tried to scream as they turned the corner and spotted me. I’m sure they could hear my heart beating but I couldn’t hear them. Not even their footsteps on the ground. They were silent. It was as though they were floating above the ground noiselessly. I finally found my voice and let out a blood curdling scream. Someone must of heard that I prayed. The figures walking towards me didn’t flinch at my scream they just continued to walk. They were not running any more, they knew they had caught me. I was about to give in to them when 2 boys ran past the alley I was now trapped in. I screamed again. 

 This time one of the figures leaped forward and pushed me to the ground, but not before I saw the 2 boys come running back to see what the scream had been about. They saw me lying on the floor helpless and ran towards the figures. I knew they didn’t stand a chance but just then 3 more boys came running in followed by at least 50 girls. If there was one thing everyone knew about them it was that they hated having a crowd. My attackers got up quickly as the 5 boys started running towards me. Before I could blink my murderers had disappeared but not before leaving me a message written in frost. ‘Beware! We will not stop until we have silenced you forever.’ I shivered at the message before it dissolved into a puddle on the ground. By now the 5 boys had reached me and all I could do was scream before everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What should we do now?” 

 “Should we wake her?”

 “She’s been out for a long time?”

 “I’m hungry!’ The last one made me smile. I slowly opened my eyes to find 5 very attractive boys leaning over me. 

 “Well hello love,” Said the one with brown curly hair.

 “Have a nice sleep?” The tanned one with black hair asked. I could only nod before I remembered what had happened. I instantly sat up which was a big mistake. My head started to throb and I felt a pair of hands lower me back down onto the couch. Wait.... the couch? Where was I? Who are these boys? 

 “Where am I?” I tried to say but my lips were to dry to move. God I was thirsty. As if reading my mind the one with curly hair handed me a glass of water. I chugged it back before holding it out for more. “Where am I?” I tried again this time with success. 

 “You’re at our apartment. It’s about 15 minutes away from where we found you.” Oh so these were the boys who had come to my rescue. 

 “And who are you?” I asked. They laughed a little before the one with brown hair that curled up at the ends spoke.

 “You honestly have no idea who we are?” I shook my head.

 “Ok then.” the boy continued. “Well I’m Liam. That’s Zayn,” he said pointing to the tanned boy with black hair. “That’s Harry,” he continued pointing to the boy with the brown curls. “That guy stuffing his face with food in the kitchen is Niall,” I turned around a chuckled. “And last but not least this is Louis,” he said pointing to the boy snuggled up next to Harry. 

 “Nice to meet you. I’m Zelia.” I said. 

 “What a beautiful name.” the boy who I know knew as Harry said. He definitely seemed like the flirt of the lot. 

 “Um... Thank you,” I mumbled awkwardly no doubt going red. 

 “So Zelia.... you have no idea who we are?” Liam asked. 

 “Um.. Your Liam and they are Harry, Louis, Zayn and Niall.” I stated proud that I had managed to remember all there names. The boys laughed. I was starting to get really confused. What was so funny? 

 “Ok. No I meant you haven’t seen us on posters, magazines or CD’s?” Liam asked once he had finished laughing. Wow some one was big headed but now he mentioned it I think I had seen their faces somewhere. Thats when it clicked. They were One Dimension or Diameter or something like that. 

 “Oh yeah. You guys are from that boy band my best friend loves.” I said not that impressed. I wasn’t a fan I only knew about them because my best friend Rae was obsessed. Well that explains why they had been running from the girls when they had found me. Thinking back to the girls I remembered why I was here in the first place. I quickly sat up and tried to jump of the couch but not before being pushed back down my Liam.

 “Where do you think your going?” he asked.

 “And why aren’t you fangirling like other girls?” Harry interrupted.

 “What the hell is fangirling?” I asked now getting frustrated. 

 “Does that answer your question Harry?” Zayn smirked. Louis and Zayn started laughing.

 “Seriously what the hell is fangirling?” I asked once again. Zayn managed to stop laughing and answer my question.

 “It’s where fans of ours start screaming and asking for our autographs and pictures while trying to kiss us and get us to marry them.” He stated seriously.

 “Wow big headed much. As if I would ask you to marry me when we only just met.” I stated. Louis and Harry started to laugh but Zayn just looked pissed off. 

 “Lots of girl want to get a piece of this!” he said moving his hands up and down his body. 

 “Sure sure. What ever gets you through the day!” I laughed before going serious again. I couldn’t stay here. These boys were in danger as long as they were near me. I had to leave. “Thank you guys for looking after me but I really aught to go.” I said getting up off the couch. 

 “I don’t think you can.” Louis said with an evil grin on his face.

 “Excuse me?”

 “Well the apartment is surrounded by fans and you’ll be mobbed if you go out there.” Harry explained. Before I could complain Louis screamed “SLEEPOVER!!!” 

 And thats how the most exciting and terrifying year of my life began.