Elevator Jumping (Chapter 5)

A/N New chapter!!! Thank you for all your support. Keep commenting and voting!! Thanks <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zelia’s Pov

I couldn’t believe my luck. I had escaped them for the second time. Not many people could say the same. I was interrupted from thinking about it much longer when Niall started waving his hand up and down in front of my face. “Uh... sorry.. um where are we going now?” I asked Niall as I hopped into the limo and sat down next to Harry. He gave me a huge hug and I smiled just thinking about how lucky I truly was. 

“We’re going back to our apartment and your coming with us.” Louis answered. 

“Um.. I don’t think that’s a good idea. I mean thank you guys for saving me and all but I should probably be getting home.” I stuttered.

“NO WAY!!” They all shouted in unison.

“We let you get away before but not again.”

“Do you know how hard it was to find you?”

“Anyway we have your address now so we’ll just come back and get you!” I couldn’t concentrate as they all shouted different things at me.

“Ok ok I’ll come back with you but only for a little while.” I gave in. 

“That’s a good girl!” Harry said patting me on the head. 

“I’m not a dog Harry!” I laughed. 

“Well if you were you’d be the most beautiful dog i’d ever had,” I heard Niall mumble under his breath. I couldn’t have heard that right. No and the incident in the alley where he called me beautiful and smart that must be my mind playing tricks on me too. Before I could get to caught up in it we arrived at the boys apartment building. 

“Shit!” Niall cursed as he looked out at all the fans waiting in front of us. 

“Who tweeted we were out?” Zayn asked while looking at Liam.

“Ok sorry but I couldn’t help myself,” Liam admitted shyly. Just then Harry’s phone rang and I looked over to see Paul was calling us. Harry answered and put it on speaker phone while I listened.

“LIAM WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU TWEETED THAT? WAIT I TAKE IT BACK YOU WEREN’T THINKING AT ALL!!!!” Paul screamed down the phone as I flinched at his voice. 

“I’m sorry Paul but the fan’s were all asking where we were and I slipped up.” Liam apologized.

“Ok now but if it ever happens again you won’t hear the last of it!” Paul yelled a little quieter than before. 

“Yes Paul.” Liam answered.

“Now how are we going to get back in?” Niall said butting into their conversation. 

“Security are already holding back the crowd and when I open the limo door run out . Everyone find a buddy and don’t lose them! Got it?” Paul shouted down the phone.

“I choose Harry!”

“I choose Louis!” Harry and Louis screamed at the same time. We all laughed while Zayn picked Liam. It looks like I would be with Niall which I was more than pleased about. 

“Ready love?” Niall asked as the buff security officer opened the door. 

“Yes!” I shouted back before he grabbed my hand and pulled me out into the crowd of screaming fans. All I could hear were screams. God I hated it when people screamed so this was practically hell for me. I couldn’t see anything so I decided to listen to what some of the fans where saying while Niall dragged me along.

“Is that your girlfriend Niall?”

“Marry me Harry!”

“Louis Louis have some carrots!”

“Who’s the girl with Niall?”

“What’s her name?”

Eventually most of the questions were about me. I couldn’t stop and answer as I was still being pulled by Niall. Ouch he was really pulling on my arm hard now. Wait why was he pulling me? I could outrun him any day due to the fact that I had been number 1 on my athletics team since grade 2. I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine and sprinted forward dragging him along. I passed Harry and Louis and Liam and Zayn and made a mad dash for the building. I stepped through the door and smiled a smug smile while Niall tried to get his breath back. I wasn’t even puffed. Harry and Louis ran in about 2 minutes later puffing followed by Liam and Zayn.

“Bloody hell Zelia! Where’d you learn to run like that?” Harry puffed.

“I used to do athletics back in school. 1st place every year since 2nd.” I stated proudly. 

“Wow,” was all they could manage to say. It felt good knowing that I had made them speechless. 

“Ok then guys move your butts into the elevator!” I demanded.

“Yes mum!” Louis responded. I giggled a little at that and went and stood right in front of the elevator doors waiting for them to open. I think I shocked the poor old lady coming out when the doors finally opened. The boys and I rushed in. 

“What floor are you on again?” I asked.

“The 7th,” Liam responded calmly. I frantically pushed the 7th button until it lit up. As we started to ascend I jumped. I’d always loved doing that as a kid. The feeling you get in your stomach as you land back on your feet after being in the air while rising. 

“What was that?” Zayn asked curiously.

“Are you kidding me? You’ve never jumped in a lift before?” I stared in disbelief. They all shook their heads. For people so childish I was surprised they had never done such a basic thing. Just as the elevator door opened I pushed the close button and then ground again. 

“What are you doing?” Liam asked clearly puzzled. 

“We are going back down so that on the way up you can all jump and experience the joys of elevator jumping!” I said in my ‘there’s not point arguing’ voice. Louis started to laugh about how silly we were being but I couldn’t help it. I think I was still giddy from escaping them. 

Once we reached the ground floor I slammed my hand onto the close door button, shutting the door in the face of an angry looking business man. I pressed 7 then waited for the lift to start rising. 

“Ok on the count of three jump. 1, 2, 3!” I shouted. The boys all jumped at the same time and landing back down in fits of laughter. “See I told you it was worth doing!” The elevator doors pinged open and I stepped out into the corridor and turned left. I could hear the boys laughing behind me. “What so funny?” I demanded. 

“Yourrr gggoinnng ththte wrooong waaay,” Harry managed to blurt out through fits of laughter. 

“I knew that, I was just checking to make sure no crazed fans had made it up here.” I lied. 

“Whatever,” Louis smiled cheekily. I slapped him playfully on the arm and headed in the right direction. I reached their door and waited for them to catch up before turning the handle. As I walked in I did not expect what was waiting there for us. Management sat right in front of me and they didn’t look happy.