Leaving The Seaside (Chapter 18)

A/N Hallå!!! Swedish for hello if you were wondering. First off I would like to say I am sooooo sorry for not updating!! I have been super busy but to make up for it this is a really long chapter. It's a filler but it's long so yah. Ok so I'm like obsessed with this youtuber Dailygrace!!! She's really funny and you should watch her videos!!! Also I want to say thank you to everyone who's been reading, voting, fanning and commenting!!! Just a quick authors note today so you can get on with your reading :) Njut (Enjoy)

>>>>>> The picture on the side is DailyGrace!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zelia’s Pov

It’s been a week since I apologized to Danielle and we’ve been getting along amazingly.   It’s like we’ve been friends for years. Sadly today was the day we were leaving the seaside cottage. The boys, Danielle and I needed to pack for the tour which started in 3 days and Rae’s family needed to get back for work and school. 

“Zelia have you seen my hair straightener?” Rae yelled out from the bathroom.

“I think it’s in the second draw to the left!” I yelled back as I continued to pack all my clothes into my small suitcase. I hate packing and these few days were going to be full of it. 

“It’s not there I already checked!” She screamed back.

“WELL THEN I DON’T KNOW WHERE IT IS!” I shouted back losing my temper.

“What crawled up your butt and died?” Rae exclaimed walking out of the bathroom with a smirk on her face.

“Nothing, I’m just stressed.”

“Well don’t be.” Rae stated simply before going back to looking for her hair straightener. I huffed and continued folding clothes until a yell interrupted me.

“RAE WHY IS THEIR A HAIR STRAIGHTENER IN THE PANTRY???” Mark screamed up to us.

“Ahhh that’s where I left it!” Rae shouted out running down the stairs to collect it. Sometimes I have to wonder about that girl.

30 seconds later as she ran up the steps panting and out of breath I noticed the time on the old clock above the door. 

“Shit I have to go say goodbye to Niall!” I screamed out.

“OOOHHH somebody has a crush!!!” Rae taunted.

“Do not!”

“Do so because if you didn’t you would have said ‘shit I have to go say goodbye to all of the boys’. Oh and I’m coming to say goodbye as well“. Rae smirked winning the argument. 

“Whatever.” I said smacking her head on the way out. We descended the stairs and  I opened the front door. The all to familiar fresh sea breeze hitting us in the face. 

“I’m going to miss this place.” I whispered softly.

“Don’t worry Zi we’ll come back next year.” Rae exclaimed cheerfully wrapping her arm around my shoulder. The thing was I wasn’t sure if I was going to be around for next year. Hell I wasn’t even sure if I’d still be here in a month. I knew going on tour would hopefully delay their attack but I knew it would come eventually. There was no way out of it. 

Before long we had reached the other cottage. Rae knocked briefly before Louis opened the door, his top inside out and back to front and his brown chinos covered in wrinkles. 

“I was getting worried you weren’t coming to say goodbye!” He yelled all to loudly pulling us into a group hug. After 10 seconds he released us and noticed me eyeing up his outfit.