I know about the frost message (Chapter 13)

A/N God Dag!!!! Yep thats Danish. Well anyway I'm soooo sorry for the late update. I tried to update yesterday but my stupid internet stopped working so I decided I would quickly update now before I go to school. Hehehe Well today's Liam Payne's birthday so tillykke med fødselsdagen!!!!! (Thats danish for Happy Birthday if you hadn't already guessed). Um this chapter isn't one of my best because I wrote it during a maths class at school. Rebel child, nah not really but anyway. Love you guys. I got over 800 reads and 90 votes. Thank you sooo much. xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zelia’s Pov

I’d been been trying to get Rae to come back into the cottage with me when Louis had  run past, taken one look at me and embraced me in a hug. To be honest I had missed his hugs. Once he’d finally let go of me I’d turned around and come face to face with the boy I was trying to avoid. 

“Zelia?” He mumbled.

“Uh hey Niall.” I mumbled.

“Looks like we’re going to be neighbors for the week.” He chuckled. 

“Mmhhm” I mumbled even quieter this time. 

“Oh my God you guys are One Direction!” Rae said finally braking the spell that had held her their quietly. Louis and Niall shared a gaze before Louis spoke up.

“And you are?” 

“Rae, I’m a huge fan but I’m not one of those creepy stalkers who knows all your secrets type of fan.” Rae said in one breath. Ah Rae trying to play it cool. 

“Well thats good to hear.” Louis laughed clearly amused.

“Well it was nice seeing you guys again but we really should go help Mark with the luggage.” I said trying to get out of talking with the guys.

“Aw well maybe you and your family would like to come over and have a barbecue with us later?” Niall said speaking up for the first time since he’d seen me. 

“No”

“Yes” Rae and I shouted at the same time. 

“What I meant to say was we’re probably going to be really tired and all and we don’t really want-” I lied before getting cut of my Rae.

“We would love to join you. What time should we come round?” Rae asked excitedly. 

“Does 7 sound ok?” Niall asked.

“7 sounds perfect. Ok then we really should get back to helping Mark unpack.” Rae smiled sweetly before dragging me along behind her. 

“Nice meeting you Rae and good to see you again Zelia.” Niall smiled.

“See you later,” I groaned over my shoulder as Rae continued to try to dislocate my arm by pulling on it as hard as she could. As we reached the cottage she turned back and yelled.

“Heads up guys there’s 10 of us including Zelia!” We both laughed at the shocked expressions on their faces before running inside.

Niall’s Pov

“Did she just say 10?” I asked in disbelief.

“I believe she did. Now we better go tell Liam we need to go grocery shopping.” Louis replied smirking. I followed him inside and walked up the steps calling for Liam. 

“Yeah what do you need Niall?” Liam shouted back. I walked into his room to find him unpacking.

“We need to go grocery shopping. I invited the neighbors for dinner. Oh and you’ll never guess who’s with them!!!!”