First Kiss (Chapter 6)

A/N I'd just like to say thank you to all my fans. You guys are the best :) Enjoy! Picture of Zelia again in the sidebar >>>>>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall’s Pov

I was still laughing at Zelia as I walked into our apartment. The rest of the boys had gone silent but I couldn’t see why as I was behind everyone else. I pushed my way to the front to find management sitting on our couch looking very angry. 

“Have a seat boys.” Jack one of our managers said. We all took a seat on the couch opposite management, well everyone except for Zelia. She just stood awkwardly by the door clearly confused as to what she was supposed to do. I felt bad so I quickly got up and pulled her over to the couch where she sat down on the arm rest. 

“Now boys, I’m sure you know what we are here to talk about,” Jack continued. Truth be told I had no clue, that was until Louis mouthed to me CLUBBING. Shit I had completely forgotten how we had just gone to the club without telling anyone. 

“You boys have caused quite a lot of trouble for the poor club owners and a few fans were hurt in the crowd.” Jack droned on. I tuned him out and watched Zelia. She was so beautiful it hurt. The way she bit her lip when she was nervous, how she would brush her hair out of her eyes every once and again. 

“Niall Niall Niall Horan!” Jack shouted. Oops I must have been staring at her again.

“Yes sorry Jack. What did you say?” I mumbled.

“I said that if this happens again you boys will be in serious trouble. I am letting you off with a warning this time which is very kind of me but next time I won’t be so nice.” 

“Thank you Jack!” Harry and Liam said throwing their arms around him. I laughed at how uncomfortable he looked before he shot me a death stare. 

“Well we’ll be going now,” Jack said as he gestured for the rest of management to follow. As they left Paul stood back from the group and came over to me. 

“I convinced them to let you guys off easy so don’t let me hear it’s happened again.” He whispered.

“Yes Paul. Thank you Paul.” I said before giving him a huge hug. 

“Well I’ll be off now. Bye Boys!” Paul shouted back to the rest of the boys on the couch.

“Bye Paul!” As Paul left I made my way to the kitchen to look for food. I didn’t expect to find Zelia sitting at the kitchen table stuffing her face with leftovers from yesterdays dinner. 

“Enjoying yourself there.” I laughed at her.

“Um...sorry I was just hungry.” She mumbled.

“Thats fine I was just coming to find myself a snack as well.”

“This spaghetti is really good.” She exclaimed with her mouth full.

“Yep that’s Liam’s secret recipe.” I laughed. 

“Well I’ll be sure to tell him how good it is.” She smiled. God her smile was gorgeous. Her teeth were white and perfectly straight and her smile reached her eyes making them sparkle. I grabbed a packet of chips from the cupboard before sitting down next to her. 

“Wow you finished that spaghetti off fast!” I exclaimed looking at her now empty bowl which I swear had been full just 2 minutes ago.

“I’m a growing girl I need to eat.” She replied.