Chapter 3: As Long As You Love Me

Homeless Girl

Chapter 3: As Long As You Love Me

So before I start this chapter, thank you SO much for reading this! It means a lot to me!! :)

Amy's POV

"Don't worry, love, we won't tell anyone. You can trust us." Louis assures me with worry in his eyes.

"He.. He.. He abused me. And.. Raped me." I sobbed into Liam's chest. Immediately Liam hugged me, and whispered,

"You're fine now, the lads, Simon, and I won't let him touch you. The boys all nodded, and hugged Liam and I.

"You can come stay with us, love." Harry says. The boys all nodded in agreement.

"I don't know guys, I don't want to be a bother. And you just met me." I argue unsure of what to say.

"That's nonsense! Amy I would be happy for you to live with the boys. Hopefully you would help Liam out with them. And of course, if you accept, I would love to sign you for a record deal. You have an amazing talent." Simon says from the doorway. I sigh.

"Are you guys sure?" I ask the boys. "YES!!!" They all shout.

"Geez, don't make me deaf!! And I'll stay with you guys. Because someone has to control you boys!" I smile.

"YAY!!! Louis shouted as he enveloped me into a bear hug. I laughed.

"Louis... Can't breathe!" I say gasping for air.

"Oh sorry." Louis apologizes, letting go of me. Everyone bursted out laughing except Louis.

"What?" He whined with a pout.

"Awww, nothing. You little cutie." I coo and pinch his cheek.

"I KNOW I AM!!!!" he shouts and runs around the room.

"Guys, Amy, Uncle Si? Can we go? I'm Hungry. Can we go to Nando's?!" Niall asks frantic. Everyone laughs.

"What's Nandos?" I ask tilting my head to the side.

"OH MY FLACK!! She doesn't... Know what Nandos is.. I think I'm going to die!" Niall says dramatically and pretends to faint. "NIALL! Don't die on me! You crazy leprechaun!! Don't die!! I have Nandos!!" Zayn yells kneeling next to Niall.

"FOOD!!!!" Niall screams and stands up and looks around for food. Zayn laughs. "Sorry mate. I lied." Niall shot him a death glare.

"NEVER. JOKE. ABOUT. FOOD." I laugh.

"So I'm guessing Nandos is a restaurant?" I ask to no one in particular. Liam nods. "But there are no Nandos in America. Sadly, for Niall."

"How about Olive Garden?" I ask. They all nod.

"I love their breadsticks!!" Harry squeals.

"Of course you do, Harry. But you love my breadstick more right Hazza-Bear!" Louis says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Of course Boo-Bear!!" Harry says and hugs Louis. I laugh.

"Never judge the strength of Larry Stylinson." Liam chuckles. Noticing the confusion written all over my face, he leans in and whispers,

"Boy Band Bromance." his voice sent shivers through out my body. Ignore it! You can't like Liam, he's a pop star, he could have any girl he wants.

"Can we go now?!" Niall complains stomping his foot on the floor.

"Yes Nialler. Let's go." Liam says rolling his eyes.

"Come on, Lads!" Niall screams like a little kid. He pulls Louis and Harry out into the hallway and motions us to follow.