Chapter 16: My Saving Grace

GREETINGS. Hehehehe:) I'm just cool like that. Ok I just wanted to show you this comment because I don't know, I loved it and made me laugh:)

Hi haters, kiss kiss, I'll see you all later;) IS FROM SWAGGER JAGGER BY CHER LLOYD, IS IT NOT?! XD GO BRATS! Anyways, LAVE the story! - KayceeAspacio XOXO :)

Okay, KayceeAspacio, you just made my day with the is it not:)

PEOPLE, PEOPLE PLEASE!

This is one if the last chapters for Hawaii. SORRYYY! They just have to leave. That sounded mean, did it not?!

WAIT: I have a question. This is a personal/ reader question. Do you guys feel pregnancy ruins the story? I think it's adorable but my friend thinks it ruins the story. What do u think?

NOW STOP! HAMMER TIME! *hammer dance*

Oh, and I have 11,000+ reads?!?!!

*le faints* I'm sorry it's just, wow. I can't even put into words how I feel about this... *starts crying* thank you all so much, it means a lot to me. This was my first One Direction fanfic... And I never thought I would make it to 5,000. And I even wouldn't dream of 10,000! Thank you, for those of you who have read this since the beginning, and those of you new readers. Just, THANK YOU. *still crying*

Amy's POV

I fluttered open my eyes to see the outline of the beautiful sway of the ocean. I woke up, happy. Well of course I was happy, I had everything I ever wanted- A boyfriend who loves me, a brother, a family. Things that I didn't have, but now do. I turned my body so I would face Liam, but he wasn't there. Instead, a note was in his place.

Good Morning, Love. Last Night was amazing, so I plan on today to be the same. Get dressed and meet me downstairs for our day together.

Love,

Liam xxx

I blushed reading the last night part. I wonder what he's up too? I smiled widely. I jumped out of bed, and looked through my clothes. Crop top? No, it'd show off my scars... Tank top? Hmm... Sure..? Yeah. I put on my highlighter pink flowy tank top, and dark blue jean shorts. I grabbed my brush an brushed my hair until it was as soft as a chinchilla's fur. I put very little makeup on, only black eyeliner and mascara to contrast with my eye color. Satisfied, I grab my IPhone 5, and headed down stairs. I ran into the kitchen to find another note.

I'm outside, just follow the hibiscuses on the floor. I can't wait for today, love:) I hope you love hibiscuses because their beauty reminds me of yours.

Liam xx

I felt myself smile, and my heart beat faster. Then I noticed a redish pink hibiscus behind the note. I picked it up, and smelt it. The wonderful fragrance wafting off the flower. I walk out of the kitchen and see a path made of several different kinds of hibiscus. I put the flower that was by the note behind my ear, And followed the path. It led to outside, to the limo where I saw Liam in a red plaid button up shirt, dark blue jeans, and red Nike high tops. He was holding a huge bouquet of different kind of lilies, hibiscuses, orchids, and roses.

"You look beautiful." Liam smiles warmly at me, and hands me the bouquet.

"Thanks, and you look pretty great yourself." I smile,

"So where are we off to, Mr. Payne?" I ask in a formal British accent.

"That is a secret, Ms. Malik," he smiles and taps my nose.

"Dang it!" I mumble.

"Don't worry, love, you'll find out soon." He smiles,

"But first, put this on," Liam hands me a silk black blindfold. I grab it, and Liam ties it so I can't see.