Chapter 9: Shopping Spree

Helloooooo alll you beautiful people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how you doin'? Sorry for the wait, but i made it kinda long!!So, I read you're comments, and all of you want girlfriends. I'm fine with that, but I'm just going to make ONE bromance couple:) So thats what I need help with! should it be:

1. Larry

2. Ziall

3. Nouis

4. Zarry

5. Zouis

6. Narry

I think I did all of them,,,,, but I'm not sure. SO. I want you're opinion on the bromace couple! Don't worry, you'll find out what I have planned for the girlfriends soon, VERY SOON.... BUT, you have to do this first, if you helped me, I'd apprectiate it!!!! So on With the chapter!!!!

~Homeless Girl~

Amy's POV

Liam and I were going into the house, and we were laughing like crazy people. I really enjoyed our date..... Today? It was all day....

"Amy? Are you okay?" Liam asks, concerned.

"Wha..? Yeah, why?" I ask.

"Well, you just stopped walking, and I thought something was wrong." Liam tells me.

"Oh, Sorry. I was thinking about today, I really loved it. Thanks, by the way." I smile.

"I'm glad you liked it, because I did." Liam smiles cheekily. I slap him in his chest playfully.

"You're just happy that we almost had sex, aren't you?" I smirk.

"That.. and I love spending time with you." Liam says truthfully. It made me blush.

"And I love it when you blush.." Liam mumbles moving a stray piece of hair behind my ear. He leans in for a kiss, and I grab his neck, and slam our lips together. I really wanted this, I would have done it at the restaurant... But I didn't want people to see. Liam gently nibbles my bottom lip, making me let out a small moan. He slips his tongue in my mouth, and explores. I wrap my legs on his waist, and he holds me, pulling me closer. He fumbles with the door knob, and opens it. We're making out- how do I say it? Hard core and passionately.

He walks inside, still holding me, but not breaking the kiss. The lights are off, and he pushes me against the wall. I tug on his hair, making him let out a soft moan. He trails kisses on my jaw, and down my neck, and onto my collarbone. I let out another moan. Right then, the lights turn on. Surprised, Liam almost drops me, but puts me down.

"Well, well, well... If it isn't Mum and Dad," Louis says turning around in a chair with wheels.

"That was quite a show." Louis smirks. "Louis.. I-" I began.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, and you are damn lucky Zayn fell asleep, because he would have killed you, Liam, for practically having sex with Amy right in the living room." Louis says.

"So you aren't going to tell anyone, right?" Liam asks.

"That depends.... Amy, you're going away to meet you're family with Zayn, yeah?" Louis smirks.

"Yeah... In a month actually." I say, confused.

"Perfect. So this is what is going to happen. We are taking a vacation to Hawaii, and you and Liam are going to have you're own house, and the lads and I will have the other one." Louis tells us. Liam lets out a sigh,

"Fine, but whats the catch?"

"The catch is nothing, just you and Amy in a house, and the lads and I in another." Louis says truthfully.