Chapter 19: Bye Hawaii

So I just noticed, I put two song quotes and two guess the songs>.< in the last chapter. wow. Embarrassing. BUT! Whatever.

Well, it looks as if you want a Louis fanfic:3 for those who wanted Hazza Bear, he'll come soon:3 and my Nialler:)

So!

You have cuartro (four) options.

Número uno (number one):

Title: One Night

Description/Summary: Alexandra Brooks was just another girl on the streets until Lottie, and her mum took her in. When she meets Louis Tomlinson, Lottie's brother, she falls in love with him. But what will Lottie think? But it doesn't matter, because everything changes in One Night.

Número dos (number two):

Title: Stranded

Description/Summary: Roxanne Thorne is 18 years old, and is in her Senior year in High School. To celebrate almost being done with High School, the entire 12th grade takes a trip to the Bahamas. But when a party on a cruise ship goes horribly wrong, and Roxanne finds her self stranded on a deserted island with none other than Louis Tomlinson.

Número Tres (number three):

Title: I Borrowed Your Fiancé

Description/Summary: I'm Reyna Garcia, I'm 20 years old.. And I have a secret. My best friend, Bella Avery, is engaged to my long time crush, Louis Tomlinson. That's the way it is, whatever Bella wants, she gets. It's always been like that.. Until one night.. Louis and I get drunk, have sex.... And everything spirals out of control from there.

The third one was inspired by the movie 'Something Borrowed' it's a REALLY good movie.. I recommend:) if you've seen it, Dex is SOO HOT/SEXY. Just saying:3 Maybe I should rename it to Something Borrowed? idk...

Número cuartro:

Title: Stay With Me

Description/Summary: Nicole Diamond. That's my name. I'm 20 years old, and I have long chocolate brown hair with hazel eyes. I'm living on the streets, and pregnant. Wait, it get's better. I'm pregnant with Louis Tomlinson's baby. Yep, that's right. I loved Louis. I thought he loved me. Well, guess not. Because as soon as Summer was over, he left me. But if I ever see him again, all hell breaks lose.

So which one do you guys like? Tell me in the comments!!! Or no Louis for you!! Jk:) still love ya:3 BUT VOTE. LIKE AFTER YOU READ THIS CHAPTER AND VOTE, YOU BETTER COMMENT WHICH ONE YA WANT!!! I'M SERIOUS!!! ;3

Why are u all silent..? Just wondering.

Let's start this chapter:3

~~~~

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

All of our heads whip over to the tests. I walk over to the tests, and pick one up.

I frantically looked at the other tests.

They all said the same thing.

It said that.....

I....

I'm Pregnant.

I let out a tiny gasp. I froze in my spot. A million questions swarmed around in my head. What will Liam think? What will happen to the band? Am I even fit to be a mother? Would my baby even know Liam? Would Liam even want to see our baby?

Stop.

I was to freaked out to notice that I dropped one of the tests.

"Amy! Amy! Are you okay?" Louis asks, frantically shaking my shoulder.