Chapter 11: Hawaii and Aiam Rayne<3

HEY PEOPLE!!!!! How u doin? You doin good? I am:) don't forget to send in your entries for the Girlfriend contest:) I think I know who I'm gonna pick... SO SEND IN YOU'RE ENTRIES BEFORE I MAKE UP MY MIND!!! :) OH! And I'm curious, how old do you think I am? :) and P.P.S could you recommend Homeless Girl to people? I love all of you who are reading this, I do, but I've always wanted to be popular on Wattpad. I know, I know, everyone does, but people think I'm a really good writer, which I don't really think, and people say I should have WAY more reads. It really touches my heart when people say that. :) sorry for my rant:( hope I didn't bore you:) oh and to make up for the late update, chapter is long!

Amy's POV

I woke up, and felt the happiest I've ever been. I looked up at Liam, and the light from the plane window was reflecting perfectly off of his face, giving it a glow.

"Take a picture, it last longer." Liam mumbles, as he opens his chocolate brown eyes. I let out a small giggle. "Maybe I should."

"You're so adorable, has anyone told you that?" Liam smiles, and pecks my cheek. "No, not really." I say playfully, a grin on my lips. Liam chuckles.

"Are we almost there?" I ask, like a little kid . Liam laughs softly.

"Yeah, I think so."

"Yay! I can't wait to be alone.. With you." I smile. Liam smiles back.

"Yeah, and no one will interrupt our make-out sessions."

"I know, it seems like Louis doesn't want us too." I grin.

"Because who would want to see their parents doing that?" Liam says playfully. I let out a small laugh.

"You're so perfect, you know that?" Liam tells me, moving a stray hair on my face and tucking it behind my ear.

"No, I'm far from it, Li." I say.

"No, you're perfect. The way your golden-honey eyes seem to glow, the way your black as night wavy curls cascades down onto your chest. You're naturally tan skin seems flawless. The way you smile, it lights up my world. You're smile could light up the darkest place in the world. The way you kiss me, makes me feel tingly inside, and I feel like butterflies- no, eagles are flying in my stomach. My palms get sweaty, and I become tongue tied. You're beautiful, in every way possible, inside and out. Nothing or no one can ever compare to you. You're my world. I love you more than anything else in the entire world." Liam tells me. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Why are you crying?" Liam asks softly, wiping the tear off with his thumb, and caressing my face.

"It's just.. I don't deserve your love, you deserve someone better than me." I whimper.

"But the thing is Amy, I don't want anyone else. I need you. I love you so much, with all my heart." Liam says.

" I love you too, Li. So much." I cry softly, and hug Liam.

"We are now landing in Honolulu, Hawaii. I hope you enjoy your stay." The pilot says over the speaker. I squealed. "Oh my god! Li! Look! Hawaii is so beautiful." I smile, pointing outside the window.

"It is! LADS WAKE UP WE'RE IN HAWAII!!!" Liam shouts. All the lads immediately shoot up from their seats, startled.

"WE. ARE IN HAWAII!" I cheer. They're faces light up, and they look through the window, awestruck.

"It's so beautiful." Zayn whispers.

"OH MY GOD, HAZZA! I SEE A VOLCANO!" Louis shouted.

"Does anyone know if there is a Nando's here?" Niall asks.