Chapter 4: Family Reunion?!

Homeless Girl

Chapter 4: Family Reunion?!

Zayn's POV

"Harry call the ambulance!" I yell as I rush to Amy and Liam's side. Niall joined me. Danielle ran out of the house as quickly as she could. That bitch. Niall started to cry, hard. Louis ran over to him.

"Niall, go into the kitchen, mate. I don't want you to see this." Niall nods and slowly walks to the kitchen.

"Lou, what are we gonna do?" I ask letting a tear escape my eye.

"I don't know Zayn, I just hope they make it... They're losing a lot of blood." Louis says trying not to cry. We both look at Amy and Liam's blood that has mixed together in a pool of blood. I hear sirens coming towards the house.

Before I knew it, people come pouring in and pick Amy and Liam up and taking them to the paramedic truck.

"Do any of you want to go with us?" A lady in her early thirties asks. I look at Louis, Harry and Niall and they tell me to go. I hopped in the truck that surprisingly fit both Amy and Liam.

"The stab wounds on her are deep, an she's losing blood fast." The lady from earlier says. I felt my heart break a little more. If that's even possible.

"So is he, the wound is very deep. And he's losing blood quickly." A man in his forties reported. He had a thick Irish accent. What am I going to do without Liam or Amy? Even if we just met her.. I felt as if I've known her my whole life. And Liam... I just don't know what I would do. He was like a brother to me, as well as the other lads.

We get to the hospital, and Amy and Liam are rushed inside and taken in for surgery. I sit in the very uncomfortable waiting chair, and wait. it seems like hours past, before I hear someone yelling. "ZAYN!!!" Niall yells. The little Irish boy runs up to me, and gives me a horan hug. "I'm scared we'll lose them. I can't lose Li, or Ams." he whispers.

"I know, they'll make it, mate." I choke. Before I knew it, I started to cry, like really hard. That's what she said. SEE?! I didn't even laugh... Louis and Harry joined our hug, and they were crying too. We must be a sight to see huh? Just 4 guys hugging each other an crying. We hugged until someone cleared their throat. "Umm, excuse me, but you're here for Amy Reed, right?" a nurse asks. We all nod. Why is she asking.

"We need blood for her surgery, and we don't have the blood type she has, AB- and we searched all of you're blood types, and Mr. Malik, you match. And we were wondering if you could donate a pint of blood?" She asks.

"OF COURSE!" I say a little too loudly. "Follow me." she turns around and leads me to a room.

"Sit. The doctor will be with you shortly." She leaves and closes the door behind her.

"Wow. What are the chances of having the same blood type." I mumble. I smile a bit though.

"Mr. Malik?" A man asks who's in his late forties, hair slightly balding. I nod.

"Good. You're Amy's blood angel." he smiles.

"Ok, I'm going to stick this needle in your arm and draw a pint of blood. It may sting." Without warning, he stabs the needle in my arm. I bite my lip to prevent from crying. That bloody hurt! The Doctor left the needle in my arm, and taped it so it probably won't come out and and my blood squirt out everywhere. That sounds wrong.

"Mr. Malik, I don't know how to tell you this, but when we checked you're blood type, we of course had to see your Birth Certificate.. And it appears.. That you and Miss. Reed are brother and sister. Huh, I guess that wasn't that.. WAIT WHAT DA FLACK!? Amy's my sister? Oh my god... That explained everything! The resemblance... Why I felt so protective of her... Our voices.. How we sing! Wait. I remember that I have a twin sister... When my parents got divorced, my dad took me, and my older sister, and my mum took my twin sister... Then dad said my mum died... OH MY GOD.