Chapter 18: Am I..?

HAY HAY HAY!!!

How are all of you sexy Carrots doing today/night? I'm doin finneee thanks for asking:)

So the person who guessed the song, an won a shout out is... Josh... Sweetie, drumroll please.... Oh hey Zayn;) how are you doin? ;D oh.. What was I saying? Oh yeah! The mystical being who won is.......

MakaylaLoves-purpleS !!!!

The song was Marry You By Bruno Mars. I loveee that song:)

A couple other carrots answered, but she answered first! Haha:)

Song Quote:

"Voices in the air

I hear 'em loud and clear

Telling me to listen

Whispers in my ear

Nothing can compare

I just wanna listen...."

~ Ester Dean, Invincible

Quests The Song:

"I know you're somewhere out there

Somewhere far away.."

So far, for the next fanfic, here's the polls:

Louis: 3

Harry: 2

Louis: OH HELL YEAH, I GOT MY PEOPLE'S!!! *Stop the traffic, let em through* I AM WINNING BITCHEZZZZ!!

Harry: Just wait, Boo. Just wait. *evil smirk*

Me: Ok... Hazza, you can't kill my Carrot King! Louis, calm yourself. Where's Zayn and Liam? NIALL! Stop eating all of our food.

Harry: No promises. I think Liam and Zayn are waiting for you...

Louis: In your bedroom *winks*

Me: Ohh. *blushes* BYE! If you hear noises coming from my room, DO NOT COME IN! *runs to room*

Harry: So.. Maria.. She left me to introduce this chapter... While.. She's... Umm.... Busy? With Zayn and Liam. So here it is. I guess.....?

Liam's POV

There's no way. I mean, we use protection, every time!

"Amy, we ALWAYS use protection, I don't think there is." I tell her. She nods. "I'm probably just over thinking things." "Yeah, you're probably just stressed from meeting your sisters and your dad." I agree. She nods.

"Thanks Liam, that's why. I don't know why I jumped to conclusions. I'm nervous, that's all." She smiles slightly.

"Yeah, why don't we order Chinese food and watch a movie?" I suggest. Amy quickly nods.

"I'm starving! I could eat a rhino!" She exclaims. I let out a chuckle, and kissed her forehead.

"Lads! Lass.. Uh, lasses! We're ordering Chinese food, what do you want?" I exclaimed.

"EVERYTHING!!! JUST PLEASE, NO BRUSSEL SPROUTS!" Niall shouted from god knows where.

"AND PLEASE, NO PEAS!!" Harry shouted. I swear, that boy dislikes his peas.

"Ok! We won't! Amy and I will be back in an hour! Behave yourselves!" I shout. I heard a couple of groans in response. I roll my eyes and grab the car keys.

"Hey, can we stop at the store? I need to pick up a couple things." Amy asks as we head out the door.

"Yeah, I have to pick up a couple things too." I smile at her.