Chapter 15: GF'S and BF'S

Hi haters, kiss kiss I'll see you later;) who knows where that's from? I'll mention you in the next chapter if you answer correctly, first. I don't know why, I just feel like it. So all of you love the Larry going on. I just don't want me to suffocate you with Larry, but it's part of the storyline, loves:) and sorry for like a six day wait!

Louis' POV

"Lou, we're here!" Amy announces happily.

"Shh!" I snap. Amy raises her hands at me in surrender. The lads let out a chuckle, and all pour out of the car complaining because they were, and I quote, 'Feeling as if we haven't ate in a year!' Those boys, I swear. They all ran to Liam and Amy's house, probably wanting her to make them food. Should I wake Harry..? Hmm... I don't want to, but I must!

"Hazza bear, you have to wake up, love." I whisper, shaking his shoulder gently. "Haz.." I whispered louder. This will never work. I leaned in, and kissed him on his lips. I was about to pull away, but Harry began to pull me closer, and kissed back. I pulled away, out of breath, and we leaned our forehead on each others.

"What a wonderful way of being woken up," Harry says huskily.

"Anytime babe." I wink.

"We have to go, Amy's probably making food." I smile happily.

"Yes, I love her food!" Harry cheers. We both hop out of the van, and run into the house. As soon as we run in, the smell of freshly made Alfredo sauce hits my nose, as well as the taste of grilled chicken. Mmm. Harry and I walk into the kitchen to see Amy fast at working on dinner. "Finally! What took you lads so long?" Amy asks, fixing her apron.

"It took FOREVER to wake Curly here up," I exaggerated.

"Did not!" Harry argued, crossing his arms against his chest. Amy let out a laugh.

"Oh Harry, your a heavy sleeper, admit it." Harry let out a sigh.

"FINE." "Thank you." Amy smiles. I looked at Harry.

"Is there something you guys need?" Amy asks, going back to making dinner. I have Harry a look saying should we tell her now..? Harry shrugged. Well then, I guess it's now or never.

"Amy I-" I began, but was interrupted by Liam. "It smells good, love." He smiles to Amy, and wraps his arms around her waist.

"Guys, can I tell you something?" I ask seriously. By then Zayn and Niall entered the kitchen.

"Of course Lou," Amy smiles reassuringly. I took a deep breath, and looked at Harry, gesturing for him to go first.

"So, actually I have to tell you something as well. I love girls, honestly I do, well did, but the reason I wanted to kill myself was because the person I loved, well love, I thought he wouldn't love me back, but I later found out he does." Harry tells the group. Everyone is deadly silent.

"I wanted to tell you that I'm that person. And.. I love Harry, so much, and he loves me. I just hope this doesn't change anything, I mean Haz and I are still the same. We're just boyfriends now. Just please don't hate us." I tell them, holding back a tears. Amy let out a soft chuckle. Everyone looked at her in shock.

"I'm sorry but, I don't understand. We won't hate you guys because you love each other, love is love, and to be honest, I could care less about if you're gay. I still love you guys." Amy smiles, and the lads all nod in agreement. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"Thank god, for a second there.." I smiled slightly.

"GROUP HUG!!" Niall shouted, and ran over to Harry and I, and embraced us in a Horan hug. Soon enough, everyone joined us, and soon it was a family hug.