Chapter 7: First Date- Part One

Hey guys! This is a new chapter, to celebrate 1,000 reads!!!!! I just wanted to say thank you guys, it means a lot that you guys read my fan fictions. And for the late updates, I'm working on Save You Tonight, (which you should read) and with this and My Romance With Derek Hale, and school, it's just AGH! So enough of my ranting, on with the chapter!

~Homeless Girl~

Chapter 7: First Date- Part One

Amy's POV

"Amy..." a voice says.

"Wha...?" I mumble, not wanting to wake up.

"It's time to wake up, love." Liam smiles. "I don't wanna, Li." I whine.

"Ok, I'll just take Niall on our date then," Liam says and gets off our bed.

"WAIT. I'm up, I'm up." I grumble.

"Good, I'm going to cook breakfast, go get dressed." Liam says and kisses my forehead. He walked out of our room, and into the kitchen. I yawned, and went to the bathroom. I brushed my black, wavy locks, and washed my face. I went back to our room, and put on jean shorts and a t-shirt that says I Love Liam. I scoff, so true, I think. I hop down the stairs, and into the kitchen. I see Liam, and his back is facing me, an he's cooking. I cover his eyes with my hands, and say, "Guess who?"

"Niall, I told you not now, Amy's awake." Liam says.

"What?" I ask with a confused look on my face.

"Babe, I'm kidding." Liam chuckles and hands me a plate of bacon and eggs. I take it, an give him a quick kiss.

"Sure you are." I smile. I set my plate in the table, and begin to eat.

"So what are the plans for today, Mr. Payne?" I ask.

"I'm not going to tell you." he says. I groan.

"Please!! Tell me!" I beg.

"You'll find out later." he smiles as he puts my plate in the sink. I pout.

"When are we leaving for this..?" I ask.

"Right about now, before the lads wake up." Liam smiles.

"Then what are we waiting for?" I ask, smiling.

"Nothing. Now come along, m'lady." Liam says and grabs my hand. I giggle, and follow Liam. We get to the limo, and Liam stops.

"What?" I ask clearly confused.

"Put this on," Liam says and hands me a blindfold.

"Seriously?" I whine playfully. Liam chuckles.

"Yes, please?" he asks using those chocolate brown puppy eyes. And what can I say? Those eyes just make you melt. "Fine." I sigh. Liam's face lights up. He walks behind me, and ties the blindfold on my head.

"Can you see?" Liam asks, and I could imagine him making faces.

"No." I simply say. "Good. Now I'm going to lead you to the car." Li says.

"Don't let me fall, please." I whisper.

"I would never let you fall." Liam says seriously. He puts his arm around my waist, and leads me into the limo. He gently sits me down, and hops in.

"Can I take it off now?"

"Not until I say so!" Liam demands. About a half an hour later, the car stops.

"You can take it off now," Liam says, after he helps me out of the limo. I slowly take the blindfold off, and I see a carnival.

"Li..." I say, getting teary eyed. I turn around, and hug him as tightly as possible. "Thank you so much, I've always wanted to go to a carnival." I smile.

"It's no problem. For you, I would go to the ends of the earth to make you happy." Liam says and gives me a quick kiss. "What should we do first?" I ask eagerly. "Roller coaster?" he asks pointing to the ginormous carnival ride. Seeing my face, Liam says,

"Don't worry, I'll hold you're hand if you want." I nod. He grabs my hand, and lead me to the roller coaster. The line is short, which was disappointing.

"Come on, everything will be fine, I promise." Liam assures me. I take a deep breath, and climb into the roller coaster, and Liam climbs in next to me. Liam grabs my hand, squeezes it reassuringly, as the lap bar moves into place. We started to move up a steep hill, only to go down a tiny bit. We took a sharp turn, went up and down, and then, went up, up, and up a steep hill, and right as we're about to go down, Liam kisses me. There were fireworks going off, my stomach was in my throat, and my palms were sweaty. It was the best kiss I've had in my life.

*Short, I know, I'm sorry. Check out my new fanfic Save You Tonight! Thanks to Miss_Angel for making this cover, and Save You Tonight's cover:)

I'll update ASAP.

Love Ya,

Aria xx