Chapter 17: Could I be..?

BLEH. :P I'm just feeling ugh, today. Just like, UGH. I can't wait for My Romance With Derek Hale to be over, honestly.

>.< that story is stressing me! And then this one, hmm, I'm guessing maybe 20 more chapters? Maybe 25-30. Idk. Then I have Save You Tonight, Never Give Up, just ARGH. >.< So after I finish My Romance With Derek Hale, I'll either wait to finish this and then start a new fanfic, or I might just upload after cuz it's either a Louis or Harry fanfic! So um, yeah:)

*DUGGIES*

The winner for the Guess ZE SONG IS...... JOSH! Drumroll please..... *Drum noises* *Drum, Drum, Drum....*

ASAINAF!!

Let me just say this, you, Good sir, oh wait.. you're a girl.. oops. sorry! anyways- you are a GENIUS!! Like, your smarter than Louis' love for carrots. And that, is a LOT. Hehe, I stumped all of you on that one... Cuz I'm a little devil... hehhehehe:) wait, what? OMFG. I really want Cookies and A smoothie right now..... Mmm. Excuse my hunger. :)

*SOULJA BOY*

Um, no one really answered my question! Only a couple of you carrots out there did.

QUESTION:

Do you think pregnancy ruins the story? I think it's adorable, what do you think? Oh! You should read Save You Tonight, cuz like I need motivation. Hehe:)

I just noticed... I called you guys carrots.... O.o

eh, whatever.

Amy's POV

I woke up to find Liam sleeping soundly, his arm wrapped around my bare waist. I was cuddled up into his exposed chest, and my head lay on his shoulder. Should I wake him? No, he looks too adorable! I snuggle closer to him, and drift off back to sleep.

~~~

I woke up again, to see those hypnotizing chocolate brown eyes that I fell in love with, looking at my amber brown eyes.

"Good Morning," Liam smiles at me. He looked so happy, like a kid on Christmas.

"Morning." I smile back at him. We just seriously, laid there, smiling and staring at each other.

"We should probably get up seeing it's almost 1." Liam sighs.

"It's almost one?" I ask, shocked. Liam chuckled,

"Yes, love."

"We never wake up this late!" I tell him, still shocked.

"We didn't get that much sleep, Amy." Liam winks.

"LIAM!" I exclaim at him, and I felt my cheeks blush furiously.

"AMY!" He laughs, mimicking me. I roll my eyes playfully at him. He rests his chin on my bare shoulder.

"I love you." He mummers against my skin, making me shiver.

"I love you too." I whisper.

"I wanna give you something." Liam whispers, and pulls out a tiny box. I let out a tiny gasp. He opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. It was the most amazing thing I've ever laid my eyes on.

"Amy, this is not a wedding ring, but it's a promise. A promise that someday, I don't know when or where, but to promise you that I'll marry you, if you'll let me. This is promise to you that no matter what, I'll always love you, and that you have my heart. And that someday, when we have kids, I know they're going to be amazing people because of their beautiful mother. I can't wait to grow old with you, maybe even spend our last breaths together. This ring, it represents my love for you, and our love." Liam tells me, and hands me the ring. The ring was a stunning silver, and was studded with diamonds. There were two hearts, one partially in another- they were connected. I twirled the ring around, and saw it was engraved.