Chapter 8: First Date-Part Two

Hey people of Wattpad!!!! How you doin'? Sorry I haven't updated. I feel horrible. I just wanted to say, 2,000+ reads?!? I seriously love you guys. You have no idea. Have you seen the video for LWWY? They all... Just... Looked... Sexy. Zayn's wet hair, Harry's bannana, Louis driving, Liam scoring, Niall shirtless... Just an AMAYZAYN video. And love the song. What do you guys think? Oh, and thanks for those of you who helped me with the song:) I loved the songs that @BritishBebz thought of, but I kind of felt Liam and Amy are kind of at the falling in love stage, not the IN love stage. You never know, the songs might make an appearance;)

Thanks to @Abelsara480 for the song. I tried to make it for two people, so I hope it makes sense. :) I hope you guys love the chapter:)

Oh! I almost forgot, what do you want me to do with the rest of the lads? Bromance come true? Or girlfriends?

Chapter 8: First Date-Part 2

The Rollercoaster went down quickly, making my stomach go into my throat. Fireworks were going off, my palms were sweaty, my heart pounding, my lips tingling from Liam, who was still kissing me. It was the most best feeling in the world. When the Rollercoaster stopped, I was disappointed. I mean, like, come on, who wouldn't?

"Amy..? Hello, earth to Amy?" Liam asks, and waves a hand in front of my face. I flinch back, instinctively, and take a step back.

"Amy? Are you okay?" Liam asks filled with worry. I shook my head.

"Yeah, sorry.. It's just..." I began but Liam interrupted.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. How about we play a few games, yeah?" I nod excitedly. Liam grabs my hand and we both ran to a tent.

"Liam! Slow down!" I shout gleefully.

"Ok, right now!" Liam said and stopped running, making me run into him.

"Let's play this game!" He shouted like a little kid, grabbing my hand. I giggled. Liam was already at the counter about to throw a dart at a balloon.

"LIAM!" I shouted, scaring him, he threw the dart, and it hit the biggest ballon, which, was farthest away.

"Congrats! Pick you're prize!" The lady behind the counter said happily.

"Amy! That's not nice to scare people, but thank you for making me win." Liam says cheekily.

"Pfft, whatever." I roll my eyes.

"We'll have the turtle." Liam says gleefully. The teenage girl behind the booth gave Liam the giant stuffed animal. "Thanks!" He says.

"Here you go, m'lady." Liam smiles, handing me the turtle.

"Thank you, kind sir." I giggle.

"Look!" Liam shouted, pointing at a game. A singing one.

"Liam...No, I can't sing," I say quickly, not wanting to sing. There was even a stage, so it was practically performing. I can't perform on stage, even though Simon did sign me, what if everyone thinks I'm bad?

"Please," Liam begs, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Liam.." I whine. "Please!!" Liam begs. I finally cave in. What can I say? Those chocolate brown eyes... Just make me melt.

"Fine." I sigh. "Yay!" Liam shouts, and grabs my hand once agin, making sparks fly, and pulling me to the stage.

When we got on stage, Liam picked a song, and grabbed two microphones. There was a crowd drawing in, and I could hear excitement growing to see if it was actually Liam.

"Hey guys! In case you were wondering, yes, I'm Liam and this is Amy, and we want to sing for you. Is that okay?" Liam says to the huge crowd.

"YESSSS!!!" The crowd screamed.