5

As the weeks flew by, Archer,Ronald,Victor (Archer's other best friend.),Liv,Gen and I started spending aloot of time together and the more time we spent together,the more I kept thinking about what Archer said. That we were too 'bitchy'-why would he say that? Were nice people...right? Right-to the new girl. I told Liv and Gen about it and we agreed to be nicer to the girl. Today when the bell for lunch rang,on our way to the cafeteria,we saw Amanda(Archer's ex-girlfriend) bullying Stephanie.

"Pick it up!" She yelled at Stephanie

"It was a mistake." Stephanie said in a timid voice

"You hit me so pick it up!" She commanded

"Are you so fat,you can't bend to pick your own books?"

"Wasn't talking to you." She glared at us

"She said it was a mistake,let it go." Liv said

"The bitch hit me!"

"But she apologized." I stated

"You guys have some nerve saying I should let it go. Three weeks ago you weren't so keen on being friends." She stated

"Yeah well people change." Gen pointed out

"Well most people change, you will always be that selfish bitch no one can stand to be around." I added looking Amanda in the eyes

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and walked away

"T-thanks." Stephanie said

"Don't mention it." We said simulated

"Hey you wanna sit with us for lunch?" Liv offered

"Um...s-sure." She said in an I sure manner.

We walked side by side into the cafeteria,grabbed our lunch and made our way to our table. At that poin everyone was staring,I mean who could blame them, I was even shocked we let her stay.

"So Stephanie,tell us about yourself." Gen said happily, ignoring the stares.

"Well,um,I'm 17,an only child,um, I love singing and reading..." she said

"Oh my gosh I love reading too!" Gen gasped. No she doesn't

"Really?" Liv asked her

"Um yeah, I love books with words." She said. Don't all books have words?

"Ignore her. She's crazy." I told Stephanie. Luckily Gen didn't hear

"So Steph,have you made new friends?" Liv asked

"Um,there's this girl in my English class,Katie,she's really nice."

"Katie's your only friend?!" We exclaimed

"Um...yeah." She said shyly

"Oh my gosh,you are soo lucky to have us." Gen said

"Look over there. You see the girl with a nose piercing,wearing black and red? Her name is Cindy,she's a total goth but she's super cool and fantastic to be around...if you understand her. Over there is Lizzy,preppy cheerleader,always happy but she throws fantastic parties. Over there is Britney, she's super smart and super cute. But don't let the looks fool you, she can be bitch if she wants to. Alexa, she's a junior but she's super nice and bakes amazing cookies. Frances, the most irritating girl in school,if you want to be popular stay away from her at all times. Andrè, he's a total sweetheart and treats every girl like a princess. Leo, he looks really geeky but he has his ways of getting drugs for you,if you need them...well those are the basics." We told her

"But Frances looks okay." Stephanie said

"Don't judge a book by its cover. You want to be popular? Then stick with us." Gen warned sternly.

"We don't know how things were done at your old school,but at st. Hamilton there is what you can call...a system of government. There are five categories. At the bottom you can find the outcasts who are scorned by those above...some of them are freshmen but most of them are those who are looked down upon by people in higher categories. If you know what's good for you,you'll stay away from them. Being caught talking to one of them is social suicide." Gen said dramatically.

"The forth group comprises of sophomores and uncool people who couldn't get invited to a party even if the fate of earth depended on it. Being friends with one of them is almost as bad as being friends with someone in the fifth category." Liv told her seriously.

"Then there's the third group. Those who are in and out. Who get invited to parties one day and are treated like shit the next day. People in the third category still get respected and are partially feared by people in lower categories." I explained.

"Then the second category. The popular wannabes. This is technically the largest category. Those people who cling unto the hope of being as respected as those in the first category and worship the ground that they walk on. They will do anything to please those at the top." Liv continued.

"And last,but definitely not the least,the first category. The popular kids. Made up of the rich,pretty and dangerous. This is the only category which is divided into two: the cheerleaders and jocks,which includes Amanda and her posse, and the bad boys and O.M.G." Gen finished with a smirk.

"At Hamilton Prep,our parties are legendary so,if you're trying to be popular,you have to go. But if you're in the first category, the party isn't legendary until you get there. That's one of the few things we have in common: we demand respect and attention."

"The bad boys," Liv began,looking towards the table where Archer,Ronald and Victor were sitting before continuing "they are the three hottest guys in st. Hamilton prep. They are almost always getting into trouble,I wouldn't be surprised if they had special seats reserved during detention. You hardly ever see them separated;wherever one goes the others follow. All the teachers have stopped trying to change them or force them to do shit they don't want to,because they know that if they cross them all hell will break lose."

~*~

"So you have to change your look. You won't get friends dressed like that. No offense but you look like you're just begging people to walk all over you. And don't forget,you never repeat an outfit." Liv told her. We were at Gen's place and we were currently going through her wardrobe

"Here." I handed her a pair of heels

"You don't have to wear them all the time but you need to know how to walk in them." Gen told her.

Stephanie put on the heels and tried walking in them. She was horrible.

"No no no no no. You put the heel before the sole. Walk slowly. Don't slouch,keep your knees straight and your head high...yes like that." I said. She was walking slowly. I guessed she wasn't used to wearing heels.

"Now for the clothes. Ditch the baggy button-down shirts. People will start thinking you're pregnant if you keep on wearing them. You don't need to wear skimpy clothes just make sure they flatter your figure. But above all make sure you are comfortable. You can wear a hoodie with jeans or shorts. Do not wear sweatpants to school or where people from school can see you. Never slouch when walking or sitting and always keep your head high.

"And most Importantly, be brave. Be as bold as your lipstick,never let anyone put you down,ever. Do not wear baggy bottoms,like ever. Make sure your outfit looks impeccable at all times but never come off as slutty,it makes you look cheap and makes guys think they can take advantage of you and you don't want that, do you?" We ended while Stephanie was taking notes.

"And always remember our motto:people will always stare,make it worth their while."

"I think we will be good friends." Liv said,smiling.

~*~

A.N:O.M.G and Stephanie are finally getting along! Do you think their friendship will last? Tell me what you think in the comments section and do not forget to vote. Love you❤️