22

"Give me your phone."

"Why?"

"Just give it." He handed me his phone. I made a duck face,took a picture and made it his wallpaper.

"Here." I gave him back his phone.

"Then give me your phone."

"Why."

"So it'll be fair." I gave him my phone. He took a phone of the inside of his nose and made it my wallpaper.

"Can you guys stop this lovey-Dover crap?" Ronald asked.

"Why are you wearing my bra?" I asked him. He had taken off his shirt and had one of my bras on.

"I wanted to see if it would fit." He stated,cupping the bra with his hands.

"You quite literally have zero boobs." Victor pointed out.

"I've seen walls with more curves." Gen teased.

"Can you shut up?" Ronald snapped at Gen and she rolled her eyes.

"Where did you say Olivia was again?" Victor asked.

"She decided to stay for last period." Stephanie replied,eyeing Victor suspiciously.

"Ugh I'm hungry." Gen exclaimed before rushing off to Ronald's bag,snatching the brownies she had been eyeing and shoved them in her mouth.

"Genesis don't eat that!" Archer exclaimed while Ronald's eyes widened.

"Nooooooo!" He yelled dramatically and Gen rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry for eating your brownies...not." She stated sarcastically and Victor sighed.

"Those were hash brownies." He explained.

~*~

"Where the heck is Narnia?!" Gen yelled making us laugh.

"Genny get the fuck out of my closet." I said.

"Stay still." Archer reprimanded,tugging my hair. The both of us were sitting on my bed while he was attempting to brush and braid my hair. Key word; attempting.

"Ouch. Can you stop pulling?"

"Archer why would you attempt braiding someone's hair? That's such a girly thing to do." Ronald stated.

"Right. Cause trying on bras isn't girly at all." He shot back,his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Are you guys coming for Gen's brother's birthday tomorrow?" Stephanie asked them. Gen's brother was turning 16 the next day and we all had to go.

"Obviously. If we don't she'll have our heads on sticks." Victor commented and we all nodded in agreement.

"Guys! I can't find Narnia!" Gen's voice cried from my closet.

"What's going on?"

We looked up and saw Liv staring at the closet's door,as Genesis' voice called out 'oh Narnia! Where are you?!'

"Hash brownies." I simply stated and she shrugged. You might think that we are bad friends for not caring to much but honestly,high Genesis isn't really different from normal Genesis.

"Lookie!" Gen yelled,rushing out of the closet with a bunch of documents in her hands.

"Oh my gosh I remember this." Liv gushed,taking the documents from her.