33

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I pulled away from his warm body.

"My mom is moving back in so I'm helping her with her stuff." He said,his hands still on my hips.

"Oh. So you didn't come here cause you missed me." I teased.

"I always miss-"

"Who is that?" He interrupted.

"Oh um,Tony,meet Victor,Liv's boyfriend,Ronald and Archer. You already know Liv and Gen." I told him,leaving her out like the petty bitch I am. Sorry not sorry.

"Olivia! Are you still as smart as you were?" Tony asked while he pulled her in for a hug.

"Depends. Do you still like breathing?" She retorted with a serious expression which fell off three seconds later before she wrapped her arms round his neck. "I've missed you."

"Missed you more." He chuckled before turning to face Gen. "There she is! My best friend! Can you still throw a punch like you used to?" He ruffled her perfect hair.

"Um,do Monkeys like bananas?" Liv and Gen were so similar it was almost eerie. She jokingly punched his arm before gushing about how much she had missed him.

"Sorry,I don't think Monica introduced me. My name is Stephanie." She said with another stupid smile. God give me patience.

Tony looked at me before looking back at her. "Hi." He said then turned back to face Ronald who he had began talking to.

That was one of the best things about Tony. He treated my friends like his friends and made my enemies his as well. He knew that I didn't introduce her cause we had bad blood and he would rather cut his fingers if than betray me or any of his friends. That was one of the many things I liked about him.

"Aren't you meant to be a Junior in college?" She said as another attempt to start a conversation.

"I am." He stated.

"What do you study?" She just wouldn't quit.

"Medicine." He replied shortly.

"Oh. That's hot. How old are-"

"Aren't you supposed to have a boyfriend?" Liv glared at her.

"Who just happens to be sitting next to you." Gen added.

"Do me a favor and mind your fucking business." She said with a sickeningly sweet smile.

"Why don't you make me." Gen all but growled at her.

"Hey,I have to get going but I'll catch up with you guys later." Tony said before getting up from his seat. "Oh and Nika,I lost your number but no worries. I'll get it back." He then bent down to kiss my cheek.

"Boyfriend alert." Liv said when he tried to kiss her too.

"No offense man but we were friends first." He said to Victor then kissed her cheek.

He then moved to Gen but she held her hand out, "Kiss me and I'll cut you."

He chuckled then ruffled her hair. "Bye loser. Bye guys." And with that,he left.

"Stephanie. Can we...talk?" Liv asked.

"About?"

"We just want to talk." Gen said. She sighed before getting up and the four of us excused ourselves before leaving for the restroom.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Liv asked when we into the bathroom.

"I'm doing what you said." She began, "Ruling."

"Yeah rule bitch but don't forget who made you." I said,taking a step towards her which blocked her from escaping.

"Do you seriously think you're better than us? We fucking invented you!" Genesis yelled.

"Invented? Please." She scoffed.

"Face it. You'd be nothing without us. You know,I have no idea why we still keep you around. We could easily end your social life in the most gruesome way possible if we wanted." Olivia said.

"I'd like to see you try." She smirked.

"You think you can beat us at our own thing?" Gen laughed and she shrugged in response.

"Game on bitch." I said and with that,the three of us stepped away and walked out.

~*~

A. N: this chapter is dedicated to KikiYaoiAnimeShipper . You're the reason why I updated today😂. The moment I saw your comment,I felt so happy like you don't even know!!! Thank you for giving me as well as this book a chance and know that I love and appreciate you so much!!!

Love you loads😘